Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Anyone Going To Sear's Tomorrow?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone Going To Sear's Tomorrow?
V6Gurl
¯
Member # 1147

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for V6Gurl  Ford pictures for V6Gurl  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wonderin if anyone was gonna head to Sear's Tomorrow??

--------------------
2001 V6 Firebird Best ET: 15.0 @ 89.7 MPH 2.0, 60 Ft.
Flowmaster exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, K&N Filters, H&R Springs - 2in. Drop, Z28 Front and Rear Sway Bars. Soon to come: 3:73 gears, Ram Air Lid, Cut out, Shift Kit, and Hpp3 Hypertech.
"You're Not Doing Anything Wrong Unless You Get Caught!"
Wanna Run Boys??? http://www.TheSicCrew.com

Posts: 139 | From: CaliCaliCalifornia | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
93Snyper
¯
Member # 1058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Snyper  Ford pictures for 93Snyper  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are there any regulations to taking ice with you to the track? <--never tried it before. My first time at SP. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93Snyper:
Are there any regulations to taking ice with you to the track? <--never tried it before. My first time at SP. [Big Grin]

ice? You mean for the intake? No, they sell bags there for $1 at the food stands [Smile]
Better have a few bucks for the heat out there too

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sfGi8nt:
quote:
Originally posted by 93Snyper:

ice? You mean for the intake? No, they sell bags there for $1 at the food stands [Smile]
Better have a few bucks for the heat out there too

last time i was there, the bags of ice were going for 11 bucks. [Eek!] 98% chance i'll be there. [Smile]

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better have a few bucks for the heat out there too[/qb][/QUOTE]last time i was there, the bags of ice were going for 11 bucks. [Eek!] 98% chance i'll be there. [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

What do you think your going to run Flat Acid?

--------------------
Support our troops!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck flat acid on running a 14.4 or so. Just idle it out of the hole and stab it. Power shifting would get you there for sure.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

V6Gurl
¯
Member # 1147

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for V6Gurl  Ford pictures for V6Gurl  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jared are you comin???? Flatacid maybe we will finally meet, i know you have been everywhere the sic crew has been but we havent met yet. I will be in the navy blue firebird. come say hi

--------------------
Flowmaster exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, K&N Filters, H&R Springs - 2in. Drop, Z28 Front and Rear Sway Bars. Soon to come: 3:73 gears, Ram Air Lid, Cut out, Shift Kit, and Hpp3 Hypertech.

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
don-lol. im shooting for 14.7. i would love to get a 14.6, but 14.4's aren't happening. heres the run down of what i ran last time. take in consideration, this was only my second time racing.

60'-2.2xx
1/4-14.98
mph-92.3

i would need some dr's to make that 14.4 happen. but im running street tires.

v6gurl-i'll make sure i say hey. i'll be in a red/titanium 89gt. [Smile]

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

V6Gurl
¯
Member # 1147

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for V6Gurl  Ford pictures for V6Gurl  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK COOL!!! I am hopein for a 15.4 tomorrow!! LOL my best time is a 15.6!!!!!!!! [Smile] im happy tho

--------------------

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$11 for some god dam ice? Maybe one of the 1s was covered up when I was looking, but that is OUTRAGOUS.
I am going to have to call BS on that one, becuase I would believe a Honda Accord ran a 13 second 1/4 mile before I believe a bag of ice is $11 at the track.
Hell, I might go into business. I can be the "Ice-Man at all the local tracks.
I know I can get them for $0.50 a bag. Then I turn around, and buy a vette from my pro[phits after the summer is over [Smile]

(that was a joke about me calling BS on it BTW)

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

93Snyper
¯
Member # 1058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Snyper  Ford pictures for 93Snyper  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're joking about the $11 a bag right? [Eek!] I think there's a liqour store around the area last time I went for the GP of Sonoma last year. Sweet watching the C5R's and the S7's runin, I must have been at every corner at least once. I'll be there in a red cobra and my buddy in black LX with red cage. Goin for high 12's low 13's if I we can hook. Thanx for the warning bout the ice [worship]

--------------------
Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im 90% sure thats what the sign said. i looked at that and coughed, as i payed 3.00 dollars for a bottle of water. [Smile]

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

nickn
¯
Member # 193

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nickn  Ford pictures for nickn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might go just to see how sucky it is out there for street tire cars. [Big Grin]
Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thomas I'm gonna try my best to line up with you on one of the trial runs, can't guarentee anything...it would be cool to get a street vs. track video of us runnin. You gotta see the video of me takin you off the line...I've seen it a hundred times, it's FABULOUS!! (I just rewind as you start to pull away and watch the start again)
zinc00gt
¯
Member # 468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for zinc00gt  Ford pictures for zinc00gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there, i hope it isnt as bad as everyone keeps sayin
Posts: 260 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com