Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » might go up to sp on wensday, june 12th.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: might go up to sp on wensday, june 12th.
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
since 85 degree's is the coolest its been in along time. [Smile] and im shooting for 14.6-14.8. best so far is a 14.9. [Frown]

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is the car new to you? Just wondering why the best you have gotten so far is 14.9? You should be able to hit your target this week tuned up and weather permitting.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the car will be 2 years old to me in july. that was my first time at the track ever. second run ever. hopefully, i'll have my shit together this time and won't spin them off the line.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just by learning to drive it at the track you will get in the low 14's as is. As long as it is tuned correctly that is. i.e. tune up kit, gap, timing, etc...

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com