Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Did anyone show up to Sacto on Saturday?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Did anyone show up to Sacto on Saturday?
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tried 1/4 mi for the first time ever. I had hoped to see a lot of people from here but only ran into 3. I thought a bunch of people were going. Made tons of stupid mistakes because I didn't know how everything worked (like not knowing where the end of the 1/4 mile was and coasting past the little yellow light) . But it was a good learnig experience. I really need to learn how to launch. I Suck big time! I think I now have lived up to my name
So was anyone else there? I'm going to go up again and maybe we can caravan up together.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there! hey, you werent doing to bad after a few practices and figuring out where the end is. Dont worry, theres a path at the end!!!
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey 2000BlackGT
It was great meeting you again and thanks for the encouraging words and guidence at the track. I still am not sure about the end line though. It was a good learning experience and while I am happy with the 12.6, I know it should be lower.
You need to use those nittos like they're supposed to be used. I know you will drop your time considerably if you use'em like they were meant to be used.
Hope to see you out there again.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
i was there! hey, you werent doing to bad after a few practices and figuring out where the end is. Dont worry, theres a path at the end!!!

So chuck,
did you break 13'S?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:

So chuck,
did you break 13'S?

[dance] [patriot]

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com