Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac Raceway ~ Jan. 12th (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sac Raceway ~ Jan. 12th
WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some members from NorCal LS1 and some members from RLL are heading out to the track on the 12th... anyone wanna join us? Now's the time for Christina and Conni to race
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the 12th Iam down

well lets hope it does not rain

hoping to run some 11's

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Racer7169
¯
Member # 616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Racer7169  Ford pictures for Racer7169  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most likely it will rain this sat. but on the 12th it should clear up more or whatever . I hope to see a lot of people out there even though its just a tnt .

--------------------
[img]http://www.mbcw.com/brian/kimbanner.gif[/img]

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
only two people wanna go? thats no fun ... hey kim, glad to see you can make it... do you need a ride or are you going up w/ Jenn? I'd pass right by you on the way up from SJ
Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I planned on going too. I wanted to run this Saturday, but not if it's Brackets. I need more TNT time first.
See you womens up there.......

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be out there on the 12th if we can finally get some good weather!

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Racer7169
¯
Member # 616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Racer7169  Ford pictures for Racer7169  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WYLD VRT:
only two people wanna go? thats no fun ... hey kim, glad to see you can make it... do you need a ride or are you going up w/ Jenn? I'd pass right by you on the way up from SJ

Actually Duh Nay . .LoL j/k but no I might be taking out the 69 firebird , might try to drag it LoL I need to get some pics of it and post it . But If I dont end up taking it I'll let you knwo cause I think brandon is going so yea .. . .

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: Racer7169 ]

--------------------
[img]http://www.mbcw.com/brian/kimbanner.gif[/img]

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

ok Kim just let me know... I'll be there w/ camera in tow so if ya do bring the car I can get pics w/ the digi for the site ... Look forward to meetin the rest of ya!

And knock off the duh-nay crap! you aren't forest gump mkay? I'm gonna kill Ryan for startin that crap

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: WYLD VRT ]

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WYLD VRT:
Some members from NorCal LS1 and some members from RLL are heading out to the track on the 12th... anyone wanna join us? Now's the time for Christina and Conni to race

you know actually i think that if matts car is all ready and everything he wants to run up there i havnt driven the car in weeks but maybe ill get some practice in...we will see...freeway race would be better so i dont smack into a wall lol

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: the50ho ]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down> NOSBOYSS> where you at? Time for a rematch? I should be ready? new blower on the way and I'm renting a trailer to tow my shit up there. I just have to get the blower and get tuned and I'm down. Otherwise, it will be the next weekend.
Later.

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKD 281:
I'm down> NOSBOYSS> where you at? Time for a rematch? I should be ready? new blower on the way and I'm renting a trailer to tow my shit up there. I just have to get the blower and get tuned and I'm down. Otherwise, it will be the next weekend.
Later.

hey WIKD 281

so what type of HP you goin to be pushing
what do you think you goin to run this time
I now you ran 11.9 last time so are you looking for low 11's this time

Iam hoping to run high 11's on drag radials

well hope to see you there on the 12th

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I ran the 11.9 I had tuned to 450rwhp. So, with the S trim I should hit closer to 500rwhp, But, I am going to tow the car up there and before I do anything else, I am going to take off the front sway bar and remove my 200pounds stereo. Hoping for mid to low 11's.
We'll see?
Later.

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKD 281:
When I ran the 11.9 I had tuned to 450rwhp. So, with the S trim I should hit closer to 500rwhp, But, I am going to tow the car up there and before I do anything else, I am going to take off the front sway bar and remove my 200pounds stereo. Hoping for mid to low 11's.
We'll see?
Later.

So you went with the S trim over the T trim? Any reasons why?

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey Nayer, what time do the gates open? ill be there if it is in the morning and the weather is cool and you take pics of my MO FO car!!! Have to work that night.. Oh sorry for the forrest gump name, but it sounds so YOU!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Hey Ryan, gates open up at 9am... T&T is from 10-3... if ya show up I'll get some pics of your car for ya...
Solid Snake
¯
Member # 719

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solid Snake  Ford pictures for Solid Snake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm coming on the 12th wih some f-bodies and 'Stangs from Livermore.

--------------------
2003 Cobra, Dark Shadow Grey
BMW Tech and MINI tech Master Tech

Posts: 153 | From: Livenomore, CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah, sure, I'll be there if it don't rain again

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there on the 12th in my Lightning.

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S:

Hey Jeff... if ya get a chance, I'd like to talk to you about your Lightning... I'm thinkin about getting one

Richard95stang
¯
Member # 91

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard95stang  Ford pictures for Richard95stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I get my car back from Apex I'm down to go to the track!!!
Posts: 1496 | From: san jose, ca. usa | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WYLD VRT,

Sure, i'd be happy to answer any question you have. I'll be in the silver 2001.

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and my friends will be there. we r meeting then all going up there.

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S:

What ya hoping for? 12.4? Are you running slicks or radials? I'll see ya up there.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com