Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 12/15 T&T results. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 12/15 T&T results.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TheBrain - Come on Brian, you know you want to race! Through some bald street tires on there and quit power shifting. I bet you wouldn't break anything then, Even in that forn you would be one of the fastest stangs out there, lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
I should be around over the Xmas break, so- Come On Down!

Here is the deal... if you or Chirag or god or whoever can get Luke to Sac this winter break for a 3 way shoot out, I'll make a guest appearance I don't know if my snow white can keep up with you 102.X mph guys though

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Luke is taking his car down to school. I don't know if he wants drive it back up just for Xmas break. I'll email him...

JL

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Talked to Luke. He is out of racing! Sold his Nitto's to Chirag and sold his intake. Changing his suspension back to stock. Said he is going to concentrate on finishing school. Chirag might come out next Saturday w/ the Nitto's.

JL

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
Talked to Luke. He is out of racing! Sold his Nitto's to Chirag and sold his intake. Changing his suspension back to stock. Said he is going to concentrate on finishing school. Chirag might come out next Saturday w/ the Nitto's.

JL

Tell Luke that the "going to concentrate on finishing school" excuse is already taken by me! Changing his supension back to stock? Perfect, our cars will be even more closely matched! Twist his arm a little harder... his threshold is pretty high

Chirag is out of our leauge with heads/intake/cam

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anybody know what Justin's 60ft was?

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
Anybody know what Justin's 60ft was?

2.0's

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm thinking a 13.0 might be possible with out LT's then.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOOD NUMBERS EVERYONE, HOPEFULLY MINE WILL BE BACK OUT THERE IN THE BEGGINING OF FEB!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

12SEC'01WS6
¯
Member # 363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12SEC'01WS6  Ford pictures for 12SEC'01WS6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was cool seeing yall agin. I was thinking of doing a gtg for our club,( www.norcal-ls1.net )Are any of you gonna be down on the 29th for some fun and bs slingin. And try2paz i want a pieac of that shit.

p.s. i was the sunset orange ws6 out there. all stock whaha

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: 12SEC'01WS6 ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com