Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Who's solid for Saturday T&T? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who's solid for Saturday T&T?
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I made six passes and there wasn't a ton of people out there. The whole parking lot was full of trailor queens though.

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bullitt208:
[QB]

Brian--Nice string of luck you have going! Think of it this way. If you replace everything that breaks with something stronger and better than before. You will be running 10's in your daily driver.

QB]

The problem is that I am spending all of my money of stuff so I can drive it home from the track and nothing on making it go faster !!!
Here is a partial list from just the past 3 months:

Broken axle: Bought Moser's and Eaton posi $600
Broken rear stud: Bought Moroso $25
Broken T-5: bought TKO w/steel bellhousing and Steeda shifter $2170
Broken u-joints: Bought heavy duty Spicer replacements $40
Broken Clutch cable: $40
Broken Driveshaft, damaged fuel lines, damage floor pan, damaged output shaft damaged ???: $$$$$$
Being able to drive home from the track: PRICELESS !!!! ROFL !!!

Brian aka The cursed one

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yellow94 gt yeah i talked to that guy for a second.......we should be there the 15th and we might have an all motor 50 to run ya if you would like......no shit startin here just some fun runz.......and also did you see that beat ass 69 maro with the plate

IH8 50S pretty funny....he barely ran a 12.99 lol........

jAson

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jayl-I wouldn't mind makin some fun runz with u guys if I decide to race. As you could probably tell from my burnouts tires don't last long for me. Shitty thing is they are $466 for just the rear tires and mounting and balancing. Oh, I never saw the maro with the IH8 50S licences plate, but that is some funny shit.

--------------------
AED

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yellow94GT- What where your 8th mile ET's and MPH? You could be running rich/lean at the end of the track. Then again, you really could be driving like a mo-fo to get 13.5@99 mph with a 1.8er.
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or could it have to do with that little jug in the trunk? hehe...i saw it.....lol

jAson
1997 Z28 *rip*
lookin for new beast

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
99 mph on the bottle?

Nah.

Not unless it has VTEC dude.

LOL.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

No, I was NOT on the bottle. lol

--------------------
AED

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha, i was just messin with ya! i just didnt know you had a bottle till you popped the trunk and i was talkin to my friend in SS behind you, * by the way * 13.08@111 mph w/ headers w/ cats, lid, and maf stock tires and everything.....

jAson
1997 Z28 *rip*

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

jayl-yeah, alot of people don't know I have it, mostly cause I never use it. Right now it isn't even hooked up and it is empty. I have had it for like, six months, only filled the bottle 3 times! Goes to show ya how often its used.

--------------------
AED

JUSTIN
¯
Member # 586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUSTIN  Ford pictures for JUSTIN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm there looking for 13.7's with my 4.10's

--------------------
JUSTIN selling everything and buying a viper!

Posts: 310 | From: UNION CITY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey justin are you still runnig the goodyear 245's out back and are the gears the only mod you have.
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
JUSTIN
¯
Member # 586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUSTIN  Ford pictures for JUSTIN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TeeIN00GT:
hey justin are you still runnig the goodyear 245's out back and are the gears the only mod you have.

Yes everythings stock but the gears. I take out my air filter, headlight , and run my tires at 25 psi.

--------------------
JUSTIN selling everything and buying a viper!

Posts: 310 | From: UNION CITY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com