Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » this wednesday night

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: this wednesday night
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have never been to the track but i hear that on wednesday nights it is only $6 to run, i was wondering do you get to run as many times as you want or is there a limit. and can you go any wednesday night or are there certain nights you can go. also the damn 3.73 gear thing did not go through so i still have the stock 3.27 gears. i hella want to go to the track and run and see what i can do, i already asked for the day off so i will be going the 14th.
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its something like $12 to race... and you get to race as long as you keep winning. Counting trial runs, your first round pass and the "losers lane"... you can get 3-4 runs in at least.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey man u should diffinatley come out to the track, u'll have a plast. It is $6 to get in the gate and another $6 to race, (well worth it). Sence it is ur first time i would recommend getting there about 5pm, just so u can sit back and see how everything goes down. Look for me, I'm in a yellow 94 GT with chrome cobras on it, i'll show ya the ropes. Hope to see ya out there

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
FordFan
Member # 548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordFan  Ford pictures for FordFan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey TeeIN00GT and Yellow94GT,

I've been wanting to go up to Sears Point for a long time, do you mind if I tag along? I'm totally green too. I've never even street raced my car, but I'd like to learn how to drive it. Yellow94GT, would you be willing to show me the ropes also?

I can be there at 5 or even earlier if need be.

--------------------
99 Cobra, ASP pulleys, High Flow filter, Pro M 87mm MAF,
The Fix, Full Bassani exhaust, Griggs subframes,
Pro 5.0 shifter, Fikse FM5 17" rims,
Yokohama AVSi 275/40s, Valentine One, Mobil 1

Posts: 1 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FordFan
They are not going to Sears Point, They are going to Sacramento Raceway
Sears Point is closed to rebuild the dragstrip

Brian

--------------------
1989 LX vert 342
11.662 @ 116.65 1.57 60ft. N/A
10.227 @ 134.59 1.41 60ft 200 shot 3600lbs
2003 Ranger 4 door
15.99 @ 87

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com