Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » How did that LS1 TA wreck on 9/8/01?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: How did that LS1 TA wreck on 9/8/01?
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys that where out there last saturday the 8th... Did anyone see how that Black LS1 Trans-Am wrecked? I saw it on the trailor and it looked pretty bashed up afterwards. I heard it banged up all four sides going down the track?
ponygrl95gt
¯
Member # 471

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ponygrl95gt  Ford pictures for ponygrl95gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That guy's name is lauren i believe and he's from capital city firebirds club. He's a cool guy, it's too bad the car was totaled. I seen him right before he wrecked. Anyhow this is how it happened: Someone blew there motor and it wasn't cleaned up all the way, when he got to the end of the track he hit the oil and hit the wall. Too bad

--------------------
1998 White Mustang GT
14.9@93.9
1995 White Mustang GT
(parts for sale)

Posts: 172 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com