Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » $4.70/gal gas in California. Thanks Trump.

 - Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: $4.70/gal gas in California. Thanks Trump.
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys see what's happening to gas prices? What's the price in your town? Trump is foolishly squandering your money away ---------
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gas-prices-hit-470-per-gallon-in-california-as-trump-says-he-will-enforce-iran-sanctions-2019-04-22

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/22/trump-iran-sanctions-1284408

Politicians have always been good at foolishly squandering your money away. Millionaires screwing over the common man.


You all need to watch this video ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvbKdij6
It's very bad when key conservatives are wondering if Trump wants to re-elected?

Posts: 1093 | From: City | Registered: Oct 2012  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should add a few people to your Thank you list...

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6865 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
You guys see what's happening to gas prices? What's the price in your town? Trump is foolishly squandering your money away ---------
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gas-prices-hit-470-per-gallon-in-california-as-trump-says-he-will-enforce-iran-sanctions-2019-04-22

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/22/trump-iran-sanctions-1284408

Politicians have always been good at foolishly squandering your money away. Millionaires screwing over the common man.


You all need to watch this video ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvbKdij6
It's very bad when key conservatives are wondering if Trump wants to re-elected?

MORE LIKE.... THANKS DUMB ASS CALIFORNIA POLITICIANS AND VOTERS. Why is it 3.40 a gallon in reno?

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3898 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not trumps fault lmao. Like I tell everyone that complains about California gun laws or just complaining about anything. MOVE!!!!!!
Posts: 591 | From: marin | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has any of you thought about this.. back in 1989 gas was $1.02 per gallon But wait minimum wage was $3.35 per hr. Gas really hasn't gotten more expensive nor has anything else. Everyone gets caught up in thinking everything is so expensive when it really isnt
Posts: 591 | From: marin | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
It's not trumps fault lmao. Like I tell everyone that complains about California gun laws or just complaining about anything. MOVE!!!!!!

Would you of told that to the colonists you coward?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6865 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coward? I'm just being real here. People just love to waste there time complaining about this and that about how bad it is to live here, if its so bad quit wasting your time and our beautiful space and move the fuck out!
Posts: 591 | From: marin | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voicing opposition is not complaining. Hope it resonates and we change California. That change wont come overnight but fleeing is not an option.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6865 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yah go higher!! Less people on the damn roads

You should thank trump. The great white hope.

[ 2019-04-30, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Posts: 3230 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
Coward? I'm just being real here. People just love to waste there time complaining about this and that about how bad it is to live here, if its so bad quit wasting your time and our beautiful space and move the fuck out!

I agree

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Posts: 3230 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Hell yah go higher!! Less people on the damn roads

You should thank trump. The great white hope.

MURICA, the only ones that matter! [patriot] Say it loud, say it proud, sir.

Explains a lot regarding the general tone of your posts [Smile]

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Posts: 947 | From: East Bay | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 miles for $1.41 = winning
Posts: 996 | From: 510 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chevron ftw saved .90 cents off per gallon a couple times by using my safeway rewards number at the pump. saved .20 cents off a gallon numerous times over the years.

the trick is to get a shitload of phone numbers (family/friends) and imput it at the pump lol kinda dirty but im sure mines is being abused too lol just think of it as paying it forward

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL

Posts: 4847 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
Has any of you thought about this.. back in 1989 gas was $1.02 per gallon But wait minimum wage was $3.35 per hr.

Historical minimum wages do not have anything to do with gas price history. False comparison. Supply and demand like you learned in school. Trump is militarily meddling in countries with oil, reducing the global supply forcing prices up. To further spit in the eyes of his voters, Trump wants to put a 25cent/gal gas tax on you! But you are right, it's not Trump's fault, watch ------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvbKdij6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvbKdij6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvbKdij6

[ 2019-05-01, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Posts: 1093 | From: City | Registered: Oct 2012  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
Has any of you thought about this.. back in 1989 gas was $1.02 per gallon But wait minimum wage was $3.35 per hr.

Historical minimum wages do not have anything to do with gas price history. False comparison. Supply and demand like you learned in school. Trump is militarily meddling in countries with oil, reducing the global supply forcing prices up. To further spit in the eyes of his voters, Trump wants to put a 25cent/gal gas tax on you! But you are right, it's not Trump's fault, watch ------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvbKdij6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvbKdij6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvbKdij6

Driving is not a right. It’s a privilege. There is always public transportation.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Posts: 3230 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just used my safeway rewards number at the chevron pump, got $1.00/gallon off.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL

Posts: 4847 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
adower ------ Did you watch this video ? --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvbKdij6 Driving is what poor people do. The rich raising your gas prices don't drive themselves. Watch this clip too -------- https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-mitt-romney-supports-the-status-quo-but-for-everyone-else-its-infuriating
[dance] He nails it! [dance]

Posts: 1093 | From: City | Registered: Oct 2012  |  :
Dusto1002
New Member
Member # 14682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dusto1002  Ford pictures for Dusto1002    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a pretty ridiculous thread. And I'm surprised that it's even on here to be honest. Under obama it went over 5.00 at this time of the year, more than once. And you have over 60 cents in state taxes. State. State. State. I said that multiple times so that maybe it resonates and whoever isnt understanding economics or politics maybe gets that it's the STATE. Not trump. I moved from virginia when i got out of the military. I drove. The gas prices stayed at about 2.50-3 dollars. It's not trump. It's our shitty state. And as long as people keep shifting the blame onto someone else (trump) instead of who it belongs with gov Newsome and that jack off jerry brown and then all the soft dicks who voted them in and continue to.

--------------------
351c aussie heads, lt, fuel injected, 5 Spee

Posts: 1 | From: Morgan hill | Registered: May 2019  |  :
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’m currently in Rockford Tennessee gas at its peak now 2.75 [Big Grin]
Posts: 617 | From: Mars | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dusto1002:
This is a pretty ridiculous thread. And I'm surprised that it's even on here to be honest. Under obama it went over 5.00 at this time of the year, more than once. And you have over 60 cents in state taxes. State. State. State. I said that multiple times so that maybe it resonates and whoever isnt understanding economics or politics maybe gets that it's the STATE. Not trump. I moved from virginia when i got out of the military. I drove. The gas prices stayed at about 2.50-3 dollars. It's not trump. It's our shitty state. And as long as people keep shifting the blame onto someone else (trump) instead of who it belongs with gov Newsome and that jack off jerry brown and then all the soft dicks who voted them in and continue to.

[patriot]
Posts: 234 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  :
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moved to houston a bit ago, gas is at 240 [worship]
Posts: 1559 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump has nothing to do with gas prices in CA. It’s all the shitty politicians in CA fault

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
95 GT
03 F350

Posts: 17557 | From: 530 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :


 
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords



Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com