Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » **Warning** Graphic police murdering video

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: **Warning** Graphic police murdering video
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This video has been going around. An abundance of versions on it. Watch this clip that has the highlights ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs

Crooked police officer Philip Brailsford gives Daniel Shaver impossible commands to follow before shooting him with his AR-15. Peace officer Brailsford had the words YOU'RE FUCKED etched on his AR-15 murder weapon

-

The judge wouldn't let the jury see the etching. Another murdering crooked cop got off the hook.

Is the slaughter of Daniel Shaver your definition of justice?

What is the solution to violence government brings against its own citizens? History shows it's inevitable for any country engaged in an endless war posture, that the war mentality, war tactics and war weaponry will be imported to its homeland to be used against its citizens.

You're fucked.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A lot of people replace their dust covers and put a custom one. Just like people mod their cars.

Oh and quit posting videos from TYT. I wouldn't be suprised if they edited the video to makenit look worse than it really was.

Obviously the jury that found him not guilty got the whole story. Not just clips from the body cam footage. I will say I am really suprised they didn't place him in restraint sooner. There might have been a reason for that....... But TYT and the anti cop cround wouldn't want that to get in the way of a great cop shooting story.

[ 2017-12-12, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i watched the full video, i think it was complete bullshit. The cop was barking out way too many orders. The guy was trying his best to follow, but when you have 5 cops pointing guns at you i don't think they should be making him do hella shit. He was laying on the ground with his hands out and legs crossed.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
i watched the full video, i think it was complete bullshit. The cop was barking out way too many orders. The guy was trying his best to follow, but when you have 5 cops pointing guns at you i don't think they should be making him do hella shit. He was laying on the ground with his hands out and legs crossed.

+1

Right when the suspect had his fingers interlocked, they should have approached and cuffed him.

Officer was throwing way too many commands.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

+1

Right when the suspect had his fingers interlocked, they should have approached and cuffed him.

i would have been nervous and confused as well. shit i was confused on what to do and i wasn't laying on the floor with guns pointing at me

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

i would have been nervous and confused as well. shit i was confused on what to do and i wasn't laying on the floor with guns pointing at me
Same here, totally different situation when you have an AR15 pointed at you and officer threatening to kill you. Suspect was nervous as hell, when he lays down the officer commands to get up and not move. [BS flag]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SLOWBACK 67----- I purposely chose the TYT video to get you to comment on it. There are so many stories on this murder video, pick one you think is better and post it. I promise body cam video you see won't change. Go on, post a Fox News video of the exact same video. I won't reply saying the video is bogus because Fox is owned by Arabs and an Australian jew activist. Yes, it is true a rich Muslim Arab owns half of Fox news, but that doesn't change the body cam assignation video. The messenger is not the message. Watch this video from the same news network praising cops ------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Hb7JYCo9Q or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iFFO2Bmwmg Is TYT now biased police lovers to you? They do lots of good police videos, and compliment good cops. They also trash corrupt cops like the murder video in this first post. This is what real journalism is suppose to be.

I keep saying this. I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I have a lot of respect for the good cops in California. They do hard work. It's true police have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists... And some, I assume, are good people.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude didn’t listen.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+1

That is very bad advice in a hallway. If one of the officers goes to cuff him you now have an officer with cuffs in his hand between the perp and the other covering officers. In an open area this is no big deal as an officer can adjust his approach. In a hallway it puts the perp out of view of the covering officers and puts the cuffing officer in danger. This is why the police were doing what they were trained to do. That is have the suspect move towards them.

[ 2017-12-23, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasnake9 ]

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've watched the video a couple of times and as much as I like and support my local LEO, that was a downward spiraling situation from the get go. The guy was sobbing..just from being yelled at and being threatened to be shot. I can only imagine what was going through his mind, but he appeared to be complying to whatever the officer wanted (the best of his ability..perhaps the alcohol had something to do with it). I thought it was SOP to have suspects walk backwards toward the officers with hands up? Crawling on the ground limits the view seen by officers in case a suspect was to pull a weapon out...

[ 2017-12-26, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
“YOU WILL OBEY” can’t stand their attitude

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Usually cops tell you to turn around and walk backwards with your hands up. This cop wanted him to be his bitch and just waiting for the slightest slip-up to light him up. Fucked up situation but cops always win no matter if they're right or wrong.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Alameda County residence, exactly what kind of crime are your police thwarting with 50 cal anti aircraft machine guns on hummers?

-

There is no reason citizens should put up with their police having machine guns on military vehicles on their streets. No reason.

History shows it's inevitable for any country engaged in an endless war posture, that the war mentality, war tactics and war weaponry will be imported to its homeland to be used against its citizens.

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
cops always win no matter if they're right or wrong.

Sadly, like in my instance, they get off scott free, but I was paid off by whos money? The cop clearly lied, was caught in his lies, was proven false by 3 other officers depositions. David Rodriguez said during his own deposition which I was present for that they had him in the fire division "until" his birthday so he could retire with the highest possible pension. Words out of his mouth, yet he got away with what he did in essence. He said he chose to retire after his birthday because working any longer would be like working for free...... So he was working for a check, not to help the community.....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com