Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FBI SOURCES SAY INDICTMENT LIKELY FOR CLINTON (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FBI SOURCES SAY INDICTMENT LIKELY FOR CLINTON
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This just shows how ignorant you are. So before you start throwing out allegations about shit you don't have ANY idea or clue about, know this. The pic right there is a mock up that I and a few friends on here were doing 5 yrs ago. 2nd. My car has been Non Op since 2010. So please. Tell us more, Pendejo [patriot]

[ 2016-11-03, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This whole country has turned into a big pussy. People aren't allowed to comment on anything without being called a racist. Democrats have destroyed America point blank. They use the poor to stay in power,they give them just enough to keep them happy. They promise them everything they want to hear and never deliver. Look at the major cities that are over run by crime they are Democrat controlled cities.

If building a wall makes trump a racist, what's Mexico for planning to building a wall on their southern border to keep central-southern American immigrants out of mexico? What happens to illegal immigrants caught in Mexico? Are illegal immigrants in Mexico allowed to public benefits?

[ 2016-11-03, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: phonso302 ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 8 billion dollars it costs to build the wall will be pennies compared to how many illegals suck out of our economy to send back to Mexico on a daily basis. The wall will be built and Mexicans and Mexico will pay for it and be happy about it.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

It's all good. Neight has as much of a right to say how he feels about shit.
[patriot]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And how come the Republican's are always linked (by the left) to slavery and racism when it's almost always been the opposite?

The KKK was started by the democrats and the republicans wanted to free the slaves. How the hell did this all get turned around somehow? Incredible!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Just look at who's running shit. Left Wing Politicos, The "Supreme" Court, etc...

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Deletion inspired by Hillary

[ 2016-11-05, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

You weren't ALL labeled. You choose to pick out the parts that suit your own political prerogative. [dance]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Us getting upset doesn't make anything better. Both the candidates suck and Obama hasn't done anything to make America Greater.

Obama had a great speech writer and brain washed everyone (including myself) to "Hope" everything would be better.

What a bunch of bullshit that was. I Hope EVERYONE can agree on that.

100% agreed. Regardless who wins, it doesn't matter. Don't get me wrong, we live on the best land on this earth but we are fucked. Might as well ride the best wave in the ocean until it dies out.

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
And how come the Republican's are always linked (by the left) to slavery and racism when it's almost always been the opposite?

The KKK was started by the democrats and the republicans wanted to free the slaves. How the hell did this all get turned around somehow? Incredible!

The same reasons why we're labeled as rapists, murderers, drug dealers and all around bad people. You know like your almighty leader said about us and how Mexico is "sending" these people. If you don't want to be labeled then don't label people, simple as that. It's never a problem until things come back around to you. Like they say "treat others how YOU want to be treated."
It's not a matter of being labeled, illegal immigrants are breaking the law the moment they step into our borders. fact. So if they want to be treated with respect them maybe they should respect our laws and border?

[ 2016-11-03, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Deletion inspired by Hillary

[ 2016-11-05, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:

The same reasons why we're labeled as rapists, murderers, drug dealers and all around bad people. You know like your almighty leader said about us and how Mexico is "sending" these people. If you don't want to be labeled then don't label people, simple as that. It's never a problem until things come back around to you. Like they say "treat others how YOU want to be treated."
It's not a matter of being labeled, illegal immigrants are breaking the law the moment they step into our borders. fact. So if they want to be treated with respect them maybe they should respect our laws and border?
He CLEARLY asked how y'all got labeled like that and I answered with what I think is to why y'all are labeled like that. I KNOW YOU are racist so I don't give two shits what YOU say. Come treat me with disrespect in person since I disrespected your border and laws. Pretty damn sure you wouldn't fat ass. [Embarrassed]
Ah you got all mad, all the shit you talk on here acting like being Norteno is so fucking cute bro then you cry about being treated like a pos by the cops and now everybody who don't think like you is racist, cry it up next week bro. And if I see your ass in person, we can hug it out if you want.

[ 2016-11-04, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

[ 2016-11-05, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He CLEARLY asked how y'all got labeled like that and I answered with what I think is to why y'all are labeled like that. I KNOW YOU are racist so I don't give two shits what YOU say. Come treat me with disrespect in person since I disrespected your border and laws. Pretty damn sure you wouldn't fat ass. [Embarrassed]
Ah you got all mad, all the shit you talk on here acting like being Norteno is so fucking cute bro then you cry about being treated like a pos by the cops and now everybody who don't think like you is racist, cry it up next week bro. And if I see your ass in person, we can hug it out if you want.
Never once did I bring up Norte in here and never claimed it to be the right thing to do. We do this to protect our kind and stand up for ourselves. Just like you say the news twists things up to make it seem it's over nothing and hurting innocent people. You'll never understand the lifestyle. To you, people just bang a color and that it's all over a color, it's way deeper than that. The government created gangs we just keep them alive. When the government tries to bully people and no one helps the people the people create their own groups(gangs) and fight back in whichever way they can. We all used to be just one group but prison politics made everything split into two and now that's what it'll always be. Red represents the blood we shed for our people. OG's will tell you exactly what I told you, just over times things get distorted and kids think it's just over the color not knowing what it all came about. Why do you think OG's with money HELP their community the most by donating toys to the children and holding fundraisers to support the people in the struggle? The homeboy Perico Locs aka Barrio2Barrio is holding a toy drive for kids in poverty and kids whom parents are incarcerated. Last year he helped organize a toy drive and gave over 1000 kids presents for Christmas. You didn't know any of that now did you?
Gee, I have sooo many questions to ask about this paragraph...where to begin??

"The homeboy Perico Locs aka Barrio2Barrio". When he's not holding toy drives and helping old ladies cross the street, where did this "OG" get all this money? What does he do all the rest of the year?

Is there that much money on the EA$T $IDE of Redwood City?

In your sig, why is it important for us to know that you're from the EA$T $IDE of Redwood City? Why not say the bay, Redwood City, California, America, or in your case Mexico? Am I a racist since I said Mexico and I'm white? Did I just offend you?

So since the "Red represents the blood we shed for our people. OG's will tell you exactly what I told you", what does the blue represent in the other gang?

Sorry Im white and privileged and don't understand much about the real world, but doesn't 'OG" mean Original Gangster?
Doesn't that mean you earned all that money doing crime instead of toy drives? So that means this guy was a criminal to get all his money at some point?

Please help me understand some of this so I can pass on the knowledge to the rest of my family and friends and really make this country shine again.

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Never once did I bring up Norte in here and never claimed it to be the right thing to do. We do this to protect our kind and stand up for ourselves. Just like you say the news twists things up to make it seem it's over nothing and hurting innocent people. You'll never understand the lifestyle. To you, people just bang a color and that it's all over a color, it's way deeper than that. The government created gangs we just keep them alive. When the government tries to bully people and no one helps the people the people create their own groups(gangs) and fight back in whichever way they can. We all used to be just one group but prison politics made everything split into two and now that's what it'll always be. Red represents the blood we shed for our people. OG's will tell you exactly what I told you, just over times things get distorted and kids think it's just over the color not knowing what it all came about. Why do you think OG's with money HELP their community the most by donating toys to the children and holding fundraisers to support the people in the struggle? The homeboy Perico Locs aka Barrio2Barrio is holding a toy drive for kids in poverty and kids whom parents are incarcerated. Last year he helped organize a toy drive and gave over 1000 kids presents for Christmas. You didn't know any of that now did you?
Gee, I have sooo many questions to ask about this paragraph...where to begin??

"The homeboy Perico Locs aka Barrio2Barrio". When he's not holding toy drives and helping old ladies cross the street, where did this "OG" get all this money? What does he do all the rest of the year?

Is there that much money on the EA$T $IDE of Redwood City?

In your sig, why is it important for us to know that you're from the EA$T $IDE of Redwood City? Why not say the bay, Redwood City, California, America, or in your case Mexico? Am I a racist since I said Mexico and I'm white? Did I just offend you?

So since the "Red represents the blood we shed for our people. OG's will tell you exactly what I told you", what does the blue represent in the other gang?

Sorry Im white and privileged and don't understand much about the real world, but doesn't 'OG" mean Original Gangster?
Doesn't that mean you earned all that money doing crime instead of toy drives? So that means this guy was a criminal to get all his money at some point?

Please help me understand some of this so I can pass on the knowledge to the rest of my family and friends and really make this country shine again.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

[ 2016-11-05, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ay Dios Mio.... I need some drinks [dance]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Ay Dios Mio.... I need some drinks [dance]

Well, it's Friday [Whoo Whooooo!]
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Yes it is.... [patriot]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blood In Blood Out for my Barrio, Hillary for Prison

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
lifted150
¯
Member # 14217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifted150  Ford pictures for lifted150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you seem like a good dude, but until you move out of your parents house, and hit the real world your opinion is really under educated and not valued nor meaningful
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lifted150:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you seem like a good dude, but until you move out of your parents house, and hit the real world your opinion is really under educated and not valued nor meaningful
EVERYONE loves NEIGHT on CAFords. If it wasn't for him, how the hell would we all get smog hook ups?

NEIGHT for president 2016 !

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com