Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Mods have gone PC Principal. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Mods have gone PC Principal.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never heard of an american refugee tho

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
You honestly think the us entered ww2 to protect other countries and fight for them?

Tell me why you do not think so.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
You honestly think the us entered ww2 to protect other countries and fight for them?

The same reason the US is now involved in Proxy wars all over the world especially the Middle East. Control.

They were fine when Germany had to pay reparations for ww1 they didn't care what it would do to the people who inherited the consequence of war. The economy of Germany fell and their leaders were weak, this is what allowed hitler to come to power. The us only entered the war when they saw how hitler took over half of Europe in less than half a year. And many say hitler would have continued to gain power of 2 things didn't happen. 1. He avoided the "winter storm" 2. If the us hadn't intervened.

Us foreign policy works 3 ways.

Either complete instability
Allied powers in control
Stability by us placed leader/dictator

That's why many foreign governments who elect their own leaders fail.

That's why the us has qualms with Russia, China, Iran these countries have leaders and work in their own interest not the us.

Look at what happened to a Turkey. They have their own leader and the us attempted a military coup just like what happened in Egypt. However the Turkish ppl refused to let their president and their government fall

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

The same reason the US is now involved in Proxy wars all over the world especially the Middle East. Control.

They were fine when Germany had to pay reparations for ww1 they didn't care what it would do to the people who inherited the consequence of war. The economy of Germany fell and their leaders were weak, this is what allowed hitler to come to power. The us only entered the war when they saw how hitler took over half of Europe in less than half a year. And many say hitler would have continued to gain power of 2 things didn't happen. 1. He avoided the "winter storm" 2. If the us hadn't intervened.

Allied powers in control

That's why the us has qualms with Russia, China, Iran these countries have leaders and work in their own interest not the us.

Look at what happened to a Turkey. They have their own leader and the us attempted a military coup just like what happened in Egypt. However the Turkish ppl refused to let their president and their government fall

Please don't forget to mention the U.S. did not get (boots on the ground) involved until well after Pearl Harbor, on December 8, 1941, that's when the United States declared war on Japan.

You're an educated man so i am sure you are aware of the agreement of the Tripartite Pact (Germany, Japan & Italy), Germany and Italy declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941.

In the end all Governments all over the globe are playing a chess match. Its not a fair or clean game, it has a real shady side to it, like it or not. But the end game is to have OUR country win. For US to live in a better nation. Up to this point OUR Nation has provided very well for us.

I don't prefer to live in a 3rd world country, do you?

I go to work, bbq, give back to my community, work on my Cobra, and love my family and close friends. All we can do in life is ask to be happy man, gotta just push all the toxic people out of your life and move on.

[patriot]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WILDMAN97:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Allied powers in control

Please don't forget to mention the U.S. did not get (boots on the ground) involved until well after Pearl Harbor, on December 8, 1941, that's when the United States declared war on Japan.

You're an educated man so i am sure you are aware of the agreement of the Tripartite Pact (Germany, Japan & Italy), Germany and Italy declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941.

In the end all Governments all over the globe are playing a chess match. Its not a fair or clean game, it has a real shady side to it, like it or not. But the end game is to have OUR country win. For US to live in a better nation. Up to this point OUR Nation has provided very well for us.

I go to work, bbq, give back to my community, work on my Cobra, and love my family and close friends. All we can do in life is ask to be happy man, gotta just push all the toxic people out of your life and move on.

[patriot]

Didn't the Japan and the United States have their own issues. The us placed embargos on Japan and they were lent letting them expand their presence in Asia.. That's what led to Pearl Harbor isn't it? Not much to do with Germany or other factors.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I B T L
WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WILDMAN97:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Allied powers in control

[patriot]

Didn't the Japan and the United States have their own issues. The us placed embargos on Japan and they were lent letting them expand their presence in Asia.. That's what led to Pearl Harbor isn't it? Not much to do with Germany or other factors.
Well yes, Japan invaded Manchuria, Manchuria was already under the control of China and it was an area that Russia valued. Russia, China and the U.S. were somewhat allies so the U.S. threatened to stop shipments of materials to Japan. So Japan attached Pearl Harbor. Hitler also assumed America would be busy fighting Japan while Germany concentrated on taking over the USSR, Russia and US are buddies and didnt let that happen. And well its all history boring stuff that has nothing to do with
getting my new DR's mounted on my snake today.

Have a great weekend all.
[patriot]

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone making a big deal outta all this America stuff going on. Look its really simple as this. If you dont like this country please move on and find another country, really. I'm not directing this to anyone on this board but really think about it and yes everyone does have that right to speak their own mind. Thats what makes us humans and thats what makes this place called America a great country.

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel for the poor mods that have to read all of the [BS flag] being posted here lately. I've been in their shoes, in the past on another site. For those of you who disagree with the decisions of those who volunteer their time to running this site, you can always volunteer to help. Perhaps you have more free time than they have, to sort through the BS.

[patriot]

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
Everyone making a big deal outta all this America stuff going on. Look its really simple as this. If you dont like this country please move on and find another country, really. I'm not directing this to anyone on this board but really think about it and yes everyone does have that right to speak their own mind. Thats what makes us humans and thats what makes this place called America a great country.

LMAO!! I love how carefully you choose your words! All nice n polite so as not to "offend" anyone. Now everyone is going to tip toe around this site and other sites and choose there words just as carefully.

This is a perfect example of what just happened to this site. It will never be the same again! History was made this week, don't you all forget that.

....and btw mikep, I'm not putting you down, just making an example because I'm seeing a lot of others doing it too...hell even I do it to a certain extent.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

LMAO!! I love how carefully you choose your words! All nice n polite so as not to "offend" anyone. Now everyone is going to tip toe around this site and other sites and choose there words just as carefully.

This is a perfect example of what just happened to this site. It will never be the same again! History was made this week, don't you all forget that.

....and btw mikep, I'm not putting you down, just making an example because I'm seeing a lot of others doing it too...hell even I do it to a certain extent.

Revolution will happen. More closet racist members will be brought out to light soon. There's already a handful that we got staggering information on. Stay tuned.

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

9cobra7 you hit it right on the dot bro. i actually applaud you for actually catching that. done on purpose because it looks like people get offended real quick. yes sir no sir, that's the vibe.......

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

9cobra7 you hit it right on the dot bro. i actually applaud you for actually catching that. done on purpose because it looks like people get offended real quick. yes sir no sir, that's the vibe.......
Offended from the INTERNET HAHAHAHAHAHAHA #2016 ... 9cobra7 you hit the nail man

[ 2016-09-11, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
[Roll Eyes]

Site is trash. People say they can wipe their asses with the flag, say heroes who gave their lives for our freedoms are trash, and it's ok to mods & members.

98cobra.com days are buried 12 feet deep

Yea long gone. Time to revive norcal1320
Bring back RaccoonRacing.com!

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
[Roll Eyes]

Site is trash. People say they can wipe their asses with the flag, say heroes who gave their lives for our freedoms are trash, and it's ok to mods & members.

98cobra.com days are buried 12 feet deep

Yea long gone. Time to revive norcal1320
Bring back RaccoonRacing.com!
hahahaha I remember that . Or Eastbayracing.com

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com