Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Coming back from a 3-day weekend.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Coming back from a 3-day weekend....
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
 -  -

that second pic of the swimming hole, now that is what its all about NICE!

[ 2016-09-06, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
both of the second pics are at the same waterfalls.. the top pool and bottom pool is about 40 ft deep..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I never once said to open up the boarders. So where's your reading comprehension? I honestly don't care one bit if you respect me or not my days continue on. I just don't know what a wasting crazy amounts of OUR money is going to solve all its going to do is slow it down and make detours.

I don't know how this shit turned to trump arguments all I asked was what y'all did over the weekend. I guess just be couch presidents.

You turned it into this because you commented on the guy's post about him being a Trump supporter and saying we wouldn't understand since we're not Mexican. And somehow you brought the Nazi's into this scenario too?? Don't you recall? Look above in the earlier posts.

This is what I'm talking about, your comprehension isn't comprehending...comprende (sp).

That's why we can't converse on the same level. I don't think you're a bad person but we are on very different playing fields.

As far as my example of opening the flood gates, I said that because surely you wouldn't mind since that's how you got here. If you can do it that way, why not them? Seems fair, doesn't it?

[ 2016-09-06, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
both of you look at the watering hole up above, then close your eyes and say woosah

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Neight was probably born in the US and if that's the case he ain't a Mexican either.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trump FTW.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com