Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Target transgender restroom boycott (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Target transgender restroom boycott
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All public restrooms should have doors without giant cracks and the doors should go all the way to the floor so you can shit in private. I've never understood the concept of the half door.
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
This whole bathroom thing is a huge diversionary non-issue. Statistically, how many people are raped/molested in public bathrooms? Of that percentage, how many are perpetrators are trans-sexuals? I don't know what the exact number is, but I can guarantee you it's far less than a 1/10 of a percent of all sexual assaults.

Guess what, 80+% of sexual assaults are perpetrated by someone the victim knows. If you're worried about your wife or kids getting assaulted, you're better off worrying about the company you keep than you are worrying about who is taking a shit in the stall next to you.

Not to mention that anyone can walk into any bathroom at any time. It's not like the sign on the door is some sort of magical force field against those of the opposite sex. Real or perceived....

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com