Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Superbowl Predictions (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Superbowl Predictions
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
White privilege wins again
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
White privilege wins again

That's the NFL for you
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When cam lost the ball and wouldn't lay out and give his 100 percent I knew the game was over. Pretty pathetic game for both offenses but at least Payton didn't lose the game like Newton the super douche.

[ 2016-02-07, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eli didn't look too happy

https://vine.co/v/i1vzPTulQ0L

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

lifted150
¯
Member # 14217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifted150  Ford pictures for lifted150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
racist! how could a black qb with swag lose to a team lead by an old white guy?
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Defense wooped that ass...#58 though~~~~happy for vernon davis even though he did not play haha

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cam Newton has been a hot topic for the last 2 weeks. I said this before he went to the SB, and I will say this now...

He is NOT disliked because he's a Black QB or because of his "hip-hop culture". I myself and many other Americans (of all ethnicities/cultures) dislike him as a QB because he's not genuinely humble, but instead arrogant and bad leader.

It's easy to be a "good guy" when things go your way. However, great leaders in sports or wherever show their strength in leadership & character when things don't go well.

Watch his post-game interview... That says it all!

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep things like the post game interview are why people dont like him. What a childish piece of shit. When Stephen A Smith is talking bad about a black QB you know you done fucked up.

[ 2016-02-08, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I think Cam truly needed this loss to realize that maybe he should be more humble in the future and also that he needs to play for the team and not for himself.

He'll either end up washed up very soon or if he grows the fuck up he might end up like Elway. Remember he was soft and babbied early in his career then the 9ers whopped his ass 55-10 in the superbowl. Then he came back and won 2 after growing up finally. Same thing can happen to Cam if he becomes a team player and not try to hog the spotlight.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com