Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Scholarship for College...APPLY (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Scholarship for College...APPLY
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
Wait a second here, Only hispanics can apply? WTF I'm pretty sure if i had a scholarship available for only whites it would be considered racist!!!! Just like 20 years ago when i was in highschool and still to this day the mexicans could wear hats and shirts that say BROWN PRIDE , But I wear a WHITE PRIDE shirt and i'm a racist pig! isn't our country amazing. Might as well give them a escalade, free low income living and a foodstamp packet with purchase of tuition. LMAO

Lol, remember when the kid from Morgan Hill school (I think) wore an American flag shirt on May 5th and were sent home and punished for it a few years ago. What a bunch of BS that was. I don't care what day it is, you fly the Red White and Blue and time you damn well please in this country...period.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG WHITE PRIVILEGE ALERT:

-

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Remember when everyone blew up a few weeks ago about the "White people meet dating site" billboard? People had such a huge issue this. They couldnt let it go. They complained to the point of them taking down the billboard.

Yet groups like this can be made and there is not a single issue with it.

Whats this white privilege thing again?

Its funny how this works.

[ 2016-02-06, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I applied. [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
I applied. [patriot]

Excellent!

I'll be working on starting the White Community Affairs Council WCAC and, sorry, you will not eligible to apply. Anybody marry a white person in your family? They can apply for this [Smile]

[patriot]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
I applied. [patriot]

Good for you! [patriot]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
The ignorance is STRONG on this forum. Such close minded people with no real sense of what goes on at higher education institutions. I could post a slew of scholarly articles explaining the barriers minorities face in seeking higher education but you close minded people could care less to educate yourselves and would rather stick with your own biased opinions.

For those of you who care, take a look at persistence rates beyond the first year for minorities vs whites at college/universities. Compare the rates at which they are granted degrees. Compare the length of time it takes to graduate from one group to the other. See for yourself if there is equity in STEM fields. Or for what reasons those from low SES backgrounds aren't able to complete their education (the barriers they face). Perhaps, you prefer to maintain the status quo and could give two shits. Or reading just isn't your thing [Razz]

Well said.

We have good people on this forum, but we seem to always look for the negative on things. Whether it''s someone's car, parts, scholarship fund or superbowl pick!! LOL

Feed the Positive Wolf CAFords! [patriot]

[ 2016-02-07, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Rigo5.0 ]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love how this thread turned out [worship]
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com