Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » PLAYOFFS!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: PLAYOFFS!!!!!
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Smith was disappointing,lots of overthrown passes in the red..The pats played solid football Brady was his usual playoff self lol idk why I bet against him..Arizona and GB is shaping up to be a slug out

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alex smith = Mierda

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Palmer was fallin apart! what a crazy last drive by Arizona!!! Luckiest TD catch you could as for lol annnnnd GB just went 4 and out,looks like AZ is taking this game

[ 2016-01-16, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This game is flipping bananas !!
Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Arizona is a junk team, like the bengals of the nfc.

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Cardinals vs Steelers will be the final match up

+ 1
+2
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a crazy ass game.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn man I had shit to do today and couldn't watch either game. Really bummed KC couldn't pull it out today. Better luck next year. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seek Cocks going down big time !!

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PonyBoy415:

When do the 49ers play today?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

I'd rather be at home watching then getting absolutely dismantled in front of the whole country [Cool]

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

9ers may not be playing today but neither are the sechickens.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'd rather be at home watching then getting absolutely dismantled in front of the whole country [Cool]
Kind like you last couple sessions with the 49ers. Hate all you want but the 49ers are the new raiders.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

I know we suck right now , but you're the dillusional one thinking the Seek Cocks are headed to the top....31-0 with 6 minutes to go in the second quarter...that's an ass whooping !!!!!!

Go Niners !!!!

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This game is great hahahahaha fuck the seahawks

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
I know we suck right now , but you're the dillusional one thinking the Seek Cocks are headed to the top....31-0 with 6 minutes to go in the second quarter...that's an ass whooping !!!!!!

Go Niners !!!!

I didn't think they would have made past last weekend. Unlike you I live in the now and not in 1980's when the 9ers were a good team.
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:

Go Niners !!!!

I didn't think they would have made past last weekend. Unlike you I live in the now and not in 1980's when the 9ers were a good team.
 -

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope the Panthers take it all the way.Tired of seeing Brady HO in the run and no he aint better than #16.....Not a 9ers fan but a Montana Fan....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

quote:
quote:

Go Niners !!!!

The Niners were in the Nfc Championship three years in a row and the super bowl in 2012....but that's not my business tho [dance]

--------------------
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I'm living in the moment now and things look great! Go 9ers

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Highlights of the first half! https://vine.co/v/i7gmJe3dJ5D

[ 2016-01-17, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

At least they're not getting embarrassed 31-0. Lol! Time for all Seahawks band wagoners to jump pship.

[ 2016-01-17, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive been wondering where all the niner fans went. welcome back guys

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

At least they're not getting embarrassed 31-0. Lol! Time for all Seahawks band wagoners to jump pship.
 -

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com