Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Star Wars The Force Awakens (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Star Wars The Force Awakens
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510Notch:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
So i dont know a whole bunch about star wars other than i enjoy the movies lol but a friend of mine told me today that luke skywalker joins the darkside, is this true? He said he read the books and that's how it goes in there.

Most if not all of the "expanded universe" isnt cannon anymore after Disney aquired the rights to Starwars....it would be a shit ton of royalties to the authors if the plots from the books were made into movies
Basically this, but I like how they brought Ben into it. Big questions to be answered in the next movie. Who is Snoke really? Is Rey a Skywalker? If so, Luke or Leia? Or is Rey a Kenobi?
Rey couldnt be a Kenobi's kid. The timeline dosent add up; he died in episode IV (30+ years between episode IV and VII).....she isnt 30 years old.

Maybe a Skywalker (luke's kid)...I personally think she is another Anakin type, created by the force.... I think snoke could be Plagueis, Emperor Palpatine's master. Its even possible she is a force creation like anakin but made by Luke.

I think shes a Skywalker. Her flash backs were memories, she was at the Jedi training with Luke. Luke knew the first order/Ben/Kylo Ren would be looking for him when he goes in hiding and she would be in danger too so he took her to that planet knowning someday she would find him.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
So i dont know a whole bunch about star wars other than i enjoy the movies lol but a friend of mine told me today that luke skywalker joins the darkside, is this true? He said he read the books and that's how it goes in there.

Most if not all of the "expanded universe" isnt cannon anymore after Disney aquired the rights to Starwars....it would be a shit ton of royalties to the authors if the plots from the books were made into movies
Basically this, but I like how they brought Ben into it. Big questions to be answered in the next movie. Who is Snoke really? Is Rey a Skywalker? If so, Luke or Leia? Or is Rey a Kenobi?
Rey couldnt be a Kenobi's kid. The timeline dosent add up; he died in episode IV (30+ years between episode IV and VII).....she isnt 30 years old.

Maybe a Skywalker (luke's kid)...I personally think she is another Anakin type, created by the force.... I think snoke could be Plagueis, Emperor Palpatine's master. Its even possible she is a force creation like anakin but made by Luke.

theyre thinking rey is kenobi's grand daughter. not particularly a fan of that theory but it adds up at least. if i had to guess, snoke is most likely plagueis because it fits into the story smoothly. either way, cant wait for the next one to come out.
Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnot:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

theyre thinking rey is kenobi's grand daughter. not particularly a fan of that theory but it adds up at least. if i had to guess, snoke is most likely plagueis because it fits into the story smoothly. either way, cant wait for the next one to come out.
This basically sums up what I was gonna a say. I like that she could be a Kenobi, she fights like him, has the accent even. They just make it too obvious that she's Luke's. I can't wait either, 5/17 is so long.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com