Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ATM fraud (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ATM fraud
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 75 chevy:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
As much i dont like boa. But so far never had an issue with them. And as soon they think something is going on with my cards i get a new one on the mail asap.

wow... I didn't know B of A was on top of shit like that.
Same here. They suspect something, get a new card. Just received another one the other day.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some turd got a hold of my debit card number and my pin and bought a few ipads from Walmart. The bank called me a few minutes later and asked me if I was in Texas because they noticed I was I purchased gas in California just a few hours earlier. it was a pretty easy catch, they refunded my money and sent me a new card. Not a bad experience at all. I have Bank of America and they haven't been too bad really.

--------------------
03 Terminator

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also never put your PIN number into the gas machines , they did the same thing to me stole my number and withdrew money from an atm luckily I don't have much cash so they only got like 300$ but bofa refunded me within a day or so
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
with technology.. I thought we were supposed to have more freedom. I mean move easier/get things done in a more efficient manner. But now its kinda B.S. I feel like cash is king. Like the old days. Can't do this- can't do that. Whats the point of having an ATM if you can't use it?
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com