Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » These dogs are fn crazy! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: These dogs are fn crazy!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoMmE90DeyQ&feature=youtu.be

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, why is the guy with the bat not doing anything?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:

I would smash their fucken head open

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:

Same here. Whenever I walk my dogs I always bring my ASP with me.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck thats crazy.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Damn!!!!! That dude got fucked up that was bad...was that his hand or a good chunk of the dude on the ground??

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:

Same here. Whenever I walk my dogs I always bring my ASP with me.
Lmfao , because pussy ..Couple swings would've def did something

[ 2015-09-13, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/pit-bulls-attack-man-bronx-graphic-video-shows-article-1.2358056

As the dogs approached, he thought they wanted to be petted, but the canines had something else in mind. “They came to me, and I thought they were friendly but they jumped on me and I felt the bite,” he said. “I started to kick them off. I lost a big chunk of my arm. I could see it. I could see the bone.”

The dogs also ripped off most of his right ear. All Bove saw was red. “My ear, I couldn’t see it, but there was blood everywhere,” the native of Isernia, Italy, said.

Graphic cellphone video shows the dogs relentlessly lunging at Bove as he writhed on the ground in the middle of the street. Good Samaritan Emilio Ortiz, 46, tried to help, but the dogs kept at it and dragged Bove to the curb, their teeth clamped on his arms.

[ 2015-09-13, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate pitbulls, I know a dog itself can't be ghetto but pit bulls are ghetto, before the pit bull owners come in and say their dog would never do that, blah blah blah, bullshit!
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^DUMBASS

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
I hate pitbulls, I know a dog itself can't be ghetto but pit bulls are ghetto, before the pit bull owners come in and say their dog would never do that, blah blah blah, bullshit!

How is a pit bull ghetto?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
^^^^^DUMBASS

+1
I don't own pitbulls but the problem isn't the dog breed. It's the owners not being able to take care of their dogs. Hell there are a lot of so called family dogs that are more prone to attack.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just hate a lot dog owners buy this massive strong dogs just to show off and be all tough and can't fucking handle them and dont do the proper training involve having that type of breed.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pitbulls are littered in ghettos and are mistreated, this is why stuff like this happens.

And this is why i wouldnt hesitate to put a bullet in one if it came onto my yard. See the damage they did to that guy? Now imagine that with your young kids, They would have died. Not even worth the slight risk.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Pitbulls are littered in ghettos and are mistreated, this is why stuff like this happens.

And this is why i wouldnt hesitate to put a bullet in one if it came onto my yard. See the damage they did to that guy? Now imagine that with your young kids, They would have died. Not even worth the slight risk.

If you shoot my dog for walking on your yard . Then your family would be burying you 5 days later.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

If you shoot my dog for walking on your yard . Then your family would be burying you 5 days later.
Sounds like a plan

If your pitbull is walking around my lawn without a leash, It deserves to get shot.

[ 2015-09-13, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds like a plan

If your pitbull is walking around my lawn without a leash, It deserves to get shot.

Just remember some of us don't have a problem with ending someone life. Now I know you want to act like you are a billy bad ass but you are so scared of your own shadow .
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds like a plan

Just remember some of us don't have a problem with ending someone life. Now I know you want to act like you are a billy bad ass but you are so scared of your own shadow .
 -
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds like a plan

Typical ghetto trash mentality. Why don't you focus on keeping your pitbulls on leashes so i dont have to defend my property?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Robb wouldn't know the difference from a bully and a common house cat.
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, I cant believe that with this attack going on that the guy with the blue shirt stayed there holding his kids hand. First thing I would have done is get my kid to safety!!!

[ 2015-09-13, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
^^^^^DUMBASS

Must be a pit bull owner^^^^^
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Those probably weren't even pitbulls. They were probably bully breeds. A true game bred pitbull you dont see everyday. Females should be no more than 55lbs.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude who got attacked owned a pitbull himself. Def one of the more common dogs out in nyc.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com