Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My experience with 90Gtsleeper and Trickflow211 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: My experience with 90Gtsleeper and Trickflow211
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Many years ago, this site used to be a great community to buy/sell/trade. Now, damn near every week, another posting of a member screwing another member over.

How many standup members really exist here now? I'm going to say 20%.

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The hood was never mine, I just met john off this forum and he was painting my Saleen at the time, (he even told al it wasn't mine) I am on a bunch of forums and offered to help him sell his parts laying in his shop because I am a nice guy.. both parties live super far away from each other. I wasted my gas and time to pick up gas lid to have hood paint matched for both parties to be happy.. Al then paid me via PayPal for hood and paint I immediately gave john the $ which I shouldn't have, Neither party had a truck to deliver or pick up hood so it went on for months .. John is a liar and a bulkshitter and never painted hood when he assured both of us it had been painted numerous times. Yes I thought I could trust him and vouched for him but that was while knowing him for a week and my car being still in his shop and just purely trusting the forum and His reviews on board ... John screwed me over on a 2k paint job I took a loss... Cut all ties with him and tried to help al and others get there $ back . I said I would pay al his $100 that john keeps telling both of us he is Gonna pay al because it's between them too, I just brough the buyer and seller together . Yes I gave him my word and that's why I told al i would give him $100 out my own pocket to pay him back just because I vouched for him and told em I would back it all up not knowing john was shady af! I simply asked to be patient with me , I am a 23 year old college student with 0 income. I can't afford to take a $100 loss right now , so when I sell a big item part and make some $ I would make things right
Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
Many years ago, this site used to be a great community to buy/sell/trade. Now, damn near every week, another posting of a member screwing another member over.

How many standup members really exist here now? I'm going to say 20%.

This forum is done. Its a complete shell of its former self. I dont know what happened but over the last few years, its just been on a steady decline with bad experience after bad experience.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let him alone
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by trickflow211:
The hood was never mine, I just met john off this forum and he was painting my Saleen at the time, (he even told al it wasn't mine) I am on a bunch of forums and offered to help him sell his parts laying in his shop because I am a nice guy.. both parties live super far away from each other. I wasted my gas and time to pick up gas lid to have hood paint matched for both parties to be happy.. Al then paid me via PayPal for hood and paint I immediately gave john the $ which I shouldn't have, Neither party had a truck to deliver or pick up hood so it went on for months .. John is a liar and a bulkshitter and never painted hood when he assured both of us it had been painted numerous times. Yes I thought I could trust him and vouched for him but that was while knowing him for a week and my car being still in his shop and just purely trusting the forum and His reviews on board ... John screwed me over on a 2k paint job I took a loss... Cut all ties with him and tried to help al and others get there $ back . I said I would pay al his $100 that john keeps telling both of us he is Gonna pay al because it's between them too, I just brough the buyer and seller together . Yes I gave him my word and that's why I told al i would give him $100 out my own pocket to pay him back just because I vouched for him and told em I would back it all up not knowing john was shady af! I simply asked to be patient with me , I am a 23 year old college student with 0 income. I can't afford to take a $100 loss right now , so when I sell a big item part and make some $ I would make things right

Chad. It's over and done with. It doesn't matter who's hood it was or wasn't. You can see that you haven't been tossed under any bus by me. I was stating what occurred. Now you have this ass clown saleen 00 76 opening his dumbass ignorant mouth not even having any part of Anything in this matter.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fiftwyz:
Let him alone

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by trickflow211:

Atleast your honest and upfront about the situation . Sucks how being too nice can make you look like an a hole . That's why you never sell parts for folks , your name is all over it if the part is defected or like what happened here . In the end both of you got screwed up by this valley tweaker .
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't a candy bar cost $100 these days? Houses are over a million? A new Chevy pickup costs like 75K???
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^^^ huh
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trickflow211 ("he even told al it wasn't mine"). Nope. He said it was YOUR hood that he sold it to. C'mon man. I sent you ALL the texts that even YOU responded to me by saying he was bullshitter, remember? [Roll Eyes]
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fiftwyz:
^^^^^^^ huh

A quart of standox cost $220... A gallon of clear with hardner costs $600. A quart of buffing compund costs $40. A sleeve of wetsand paper costs $30. Who paints a hood for $100???

I was merely pointing out the cost of living.

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

a bit of sarcasm

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like Someone didn't have the cash for a 2k paint job negotiated to have a hood painted and sell that hood he wanted for his stang....to another member and try to pay that funds to GTsleeper....then that member seeing that he can't afford a hood and the extra 500.00 to paint it correctly jump on a deal so good they knew it was bullshit and now starts a thread to flame the whole thing....sounds like a ménage everybody looks like 🐴🐴🐴 to me

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

^^^You're thinking, of what you ASSumed happened,is in the shit, Dr.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
Sounds like Someone didn't have the cash for a 2k paint job negotiated to have a hood painted and sell that hood he wanted for his stang....to another member and try to pay that funds to GTsleeper....then that member seeing that he can't afford a hood and the extra 500.00 to paint it correctly jump on a deal so good they knew it was bullshit and now starts a thread to flame the whole thing....sounds like a ménage everybody looks like 🐴🐴🐴 to me

It's 90GTsleepers your homeboy?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They seem to come out of the woodwork, don't they? Clowns. [dance]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com