Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My experience with 90Gtsleeper and Trickflow211 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: My experience with 90Gtsleeper and Trickflow211
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I purchased a cowl hood from Trickflow211 in March for a price with the option of having it paint matched for a 100.00 more with Jon(90Gtsleeper) whom Trickflow211(Chad), vouched for up and down. Months later....nothing from Jon. I went myself and met with the owner of the spot Jon was renting and got my hood, unpainted and was never touched. There's more but I don't wanna bore you all.

[ 2015-09-09, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put all out there Al an let the chips fall.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just a few minor details I feel shouldn't be left out since its been decided this thread should be made...First of all Chad did not own the hood which he was clear about. Second, he was prepared to pay you back in full with his own money when Jon began fucking people over right and left (chad included.)

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Saleen 00-768:
Just a few minor details I feel shouldn't be left out since its been decided this thread should be made...First of all Chad did not own the hood which he was clear about. Second, he was prepared to pay you back in full with his own money when Jon began fucking people over right and left (chad included.)

Incorrect Saleen 00-768. Don't comment on something you don't know.

[ 2015-09-09, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
quote:

Incorrect Saleen 00-768. Don't comment on something you don't know.
[Roll Eyes] bullshit. I stated the facts.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Your "Facts" are "Fucked-up".
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

The facts are it was jons hood and he was supposed to paint it, you got your hood back and obviously chad should not have vouched for him and was willing to pay for that mistake. The fact that you would throw him under the bus is just ridiculous.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Wrong again. BTW. What verifiable proof do YOU have because I do. So? Now what?
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

I've spoken my peace on the subject. Feel free to prove anything I said is wrong

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

I'll ask you again. Outside of WHAT you have been told or HEARD, please post-up and prove "the facts" that you've stated. Feel free to pm me with this. P.S. Chad isn't being thrown under ANY bus, so please, STFU.
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In before the lock [burnout] [patriot]
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
In before the lock [burnout] [patriot]

CHECKING IN AND CHECKING OUT B4 THE LOCK DOWN

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought I remember Trickfow211 owning the hood when he came to my house to get the fuel door from Als50 car to have 90Gtsleeper use the fuel door to match the color for the hood, is the AD?

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=126300#000000

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Chad isn't completely at fault. That's why I kept asking Chad if he trusted Jon, over and over again and he didn't hesitate on answering back, yes. So, I'm out a few bucks with promises from both sides, Chad and Jon, that I'd get it back. My gaslid is scratched the fuck-up too, but it was probably that way before it was pulled off my bucket.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you vouch for a other person you take so of the heat if the dude your vouched for fucks up that just how life works.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Guess Saleen 00-768 will leave me waiting, just like Jon, for "the facts". Typical DA.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I thought I remember Trickfow211 owning the hood when he came to my house to get the fuel door from Als50 car to have 90Gtsleeper use the fuel door to match the color for the hood, is the AD?

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=126300#000000

And there we have it.
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
Guess Saleen 00-768 will leave me waiting, just like Jon, for "the facts". Typical DA.

Waiting in what?? You said my facts are "fucked" and have yet to prove your claim. I have nothing more to add to this.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Who collected the money for the hood jon or chad?
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

quote:
The facts are it was jons hood and he was supposed to paint it, you got your hood back and obviously chad should not have vouched for him and was willing to pay for that mistake. The fact that you would throw him under the bus is just ridiculous.

You opened up your fucking mouth with your, "I stated the facts" comment so apparently you know exactly what went down right? Do yourself and everyone a favor. Shut-The-Fuck Up. Hurtingyourfeelings. Money was paypald to Chad with no waiting.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:

You opened up your fucking mouth with your, "I stated the facts" comment so apparently you know exactly what went down right? Do yourself and everyone a favor. Shut-The-Fuck Up. Hurtingyourfeelings. Money was paypald to Chad with no waiting.
Thing this on chad also Chad needs to step and make it right either get the hood painted or give you the money to get it painted.
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IBTL

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[burnout]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Popcorn

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:

Thing this on chad also Chad needs to step and make it right either get the hood painted or give you the money to get it painted.
It's all good. He,They, can keep the money, split it, whatever. I don't want or need to hear anyone's empty promises. *(Mods can shut this bitch down now.)*

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com