Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another Coyote Notch Project (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another Coyote Notch Project
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VADEl2  Ford pictures for VADEl2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well just want to share some progress on this build. I finished the 99 single turbo cobra project. Car ran like a champ but wasn't setup for drag racing, so I parted it out and decided to do a coyote swap since all the LS swap spots were taken lol.
 -

Here is a few pics of my progress.
Setup consists of the following
TT setup
E85 Fore Level 4 system with twin 465 pumps
Team Z rear suspension
MM front coil overs, K-member suspension setup.
Built 4R70W with Circle D converter 3400 stall.
I won't list everything else but **** more mods to list.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
TT Coyote 992Rwhp No Times yet

Posts: 735 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VADEl2  Ford pictures for VADEl2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 - [/URL[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/idZVwdX5j]  -
 -
 -

--------------------

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice setup. Hope to start actually start my coyote swap in the months to come
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Real nice [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
niiiice

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Badass notch you got yourself [patriot] sick build

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice build..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean project

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

Thanks only a few more things I'm waiting on before we can get this to the shop so we can have the TT finished.

--------------------

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get herrrrt done!

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Bottle Fed
¯
Member # 2686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottle Fed  Ford pictures for Bottle Fed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks great...been following a lot of these threads, how hard is the actual wiring..??

--------------------
1988 Saleen convt #522 SC
1989 Saleen #420 408 w/BOOST!
2009 M5
2000 Yamaha R1
2013 S4

Posts: 2264 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bottle Fed:
Looks great...been following a lot of these threads, how hard is the actual wiring..??

I have the same question
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

quote:
Originally posted by POWERED BY FORD:
quote:
Originally posted by Bottle Fed:

I have the same question
I'm not to the wiring yet but will take photos once I do. From what I've found it's pretty simple. my gauges make it easier to get the cluster to work. But the power pack that you use is pretty simple. More to come once I get more information and photos.

--------------------

VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

just got to part of the wiring very easy. The harness is pretty much labeled. It's almost plug and play.

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice setup! Any target horsepower & track times that You are shooting for?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice project, I see you installed some Aerocatch hood pins, what model did you go with and how was the install? Are you happy with them?
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is gonna be sick!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TEXAS:
Nice project, I see you installed some Aerocatch hood pins, what model did you go with and how was the install? Are you happy with them? [/QUOTEhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006F441SW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

pretty simple install you just have to make sure you do't screw up your hood [Eek!] But they work great.

--------------------

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VADEl2:
Nice project, I see you installed some Aerocatch hood pins, what model did you go with and how was the install? Are you happy with them? [/QUOTEhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006F441SW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

pretty simple install you just have to make sure you do't screw up your hood [Eek!] But they work great.

Do you have any pictures of the underside of the hood? Dis you use the Password JDM mounting plates?
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
quote:
Originally posted by VADEl2:

Do you have any pictures of the underside of the hood? Dis you use the Password JDM mounting plates?
no I didn't and I have to fix some areas that are under the hood.

--------------------

VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

updated almost there!!

[ 2015-11-19, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: VADEl2 ]

--------------------

i
¯
Member # 12534

quote:
Originally posted by i:
Get herrrrt done!

[worship]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's gonna be badass how wide are the rear wheels those are nice!!!
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

quote:
Originally posted by Built88LX:
That's gonna be badass how wide are the rear wheels those are nice!!!

They are only 18x9 but I'll be running some 15x10.5 as well.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I need to be in your line of work! I love high powered builds especially when they contain coyote swaps! Good to see CAFords members building nice cars, keep it up. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com