Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cowl hood on coyotes? What do you think? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cowl hood on coyotes? What do you think?
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cervinis is pissing me off... First update I got was that it was shipping the day after I called...but I never received my tracking info. The day it was suppose to ship I called and they said it was going to ship by the end of the week. End of the week comes and still no tracking info. I call again and they say a manager is checking on it and will call me right back... Never got a call back. Now today they said it was all boxes up and going out today.... It's 7pm at Cervinis and again no tracking info was sent to me!!! [BS flag]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya I am going back and forth with them as well. They agreed via email to send someone to pick this hod up and take it back and send me a non-busted one.

I have been going back and forth to get it scheduled...lots of no call backs.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It finally arrived today...8 weeks later!!! Looks good so far.
 -

I got lucky... The driver was saying he had delivered one that was broken and the customer wanted to pick the replacement up from their Tracy warehouse and that one was also broken.

[ 2015-10-22, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

It fits pretty good...all the spacing is really close. Thanks Lee for helping me today. I also put the hood struts on too.

-

-

Gonna clean it up and take better pics.

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damnt i cant wait to get my replacement! That looks super clean!

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:

Thanks... Let do a photo shoot when you get yours!!

--------------------

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:

Im down Ill bring the camera gear heh!

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
quote:
quote:

Im down Ill bring the camera gear heh!
Sounds good

--------------------

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
It fits pretty good...all the spacing is really close. Thanks Lee for helping me today. I also put the hood struts on too.

-

-

Gonna clean it up and take better pics.

No problem Tony

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit looks clean!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Shit looks clean!

Thanks Mark

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

-

-

--------------------

CoyoteMaster
¯
Member # 13680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMaster  Ford pictures for CoyoteMaster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would.like to see this hood in person before i order one if anyone has one i can see

--------------------
2013coyote_5.0
93mach1(sold)
32vfoxx(sold)
Coyoteswapnotch

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMaster:
Would.like to see this hood in person before i order one if anyone has one i can see

I think I'll be at cars n coffee in Blackhawk next Sunday if you want to check it out.

--------------------

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I installed the hood onto Twisted54s GT, fitment was pretty good, didn't take much adjustment like some fiberglass hoods I have installed, the paint matched perfectly to the stock color, couldn't believe hoods come painted now, the only negative thing I can say is the underside isn't painted

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
quote:

I installed the hood onto Twisted54s GT, fitment was pretty good, didn't take much adjustment like some fiberglass hoods I have installed, the paint matched perfectly to the stock color, couldn't believe hoods come painted now, the only negative thing I can say is the underside isn't painted
I'll take a pic of the underside later today... On my black car it still looks pretty good in the gel coat.

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

This is what the underside looks like:

-

The GelCoat is ok with my color... Not sure if it was supposed to be painted from Cervinis

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com