Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » car, cars you should have bought but didn't.. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: car, cars you should have bought but didn't..
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RAP66:
High school days my pops said he would buy my first car for me. I found a GT350 that was in pretty good condition for 8k. I called home and lets just say that the "NO!" still echo's every time I see a Shelby.

Was the car list3d in the diablo dealer back in like 2000? If so you and I BOTH wanted that car LOL. At least I 3nded up with my car pre gone in 60 sec [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
High school days my pops said he would buy my first car for me. I found a GT350 that was in pretty good condition for 8k. I called home and lets just say that the "NO!" still echo's every time I see a Shelby.

I too was lucky enough to have my parents
Match the money I had saved to purchase my first vehicle and My buddy's brother was selling a 67 Camaro "white with blue rally stripes & hot 350 with a built 350 tranny with gear drive" for 3 grand and was shot down. Ended up with a V6 T-Bird which sucked but made the best of it and was happy just to have some wheels of My own!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wait for blown67 around April,lol

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAP66  Ford pictures for RAP66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

Was the car list3d in the diablo dealer back in like 2000? If so you and I BOTH wanted that car LOL. At least I 3nded up with my car pre gone in 60 sec [Smile]
This was in the late 80s, at a car show /swap meet at the Alameda County fairgrounds.

-R

--------------------
91GT Kurgan Tuned:12lbs of boost 492.4 rwhp / 483.1 rwtq
http://killcarb.org/

www.fordstrokers.com

Posts: 893 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bwkelley67's fastback but then bought it from iceman302 [Smile]
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Back in college had the the opportunity to buy a neighbor's '69 Mach 1 for like $9K. I did not have the money (too busy paying for school expenses). Just heard from my dad that the car just sold for $65K last month [Eek!] . Not sure if it was an s code or anything like that, but it looked all original and the seller was the only owner of the car.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com