Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NO SMOG California: Please read and email

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NO SMOG California: Please read and email
306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Guy  Ford pictures for 306Guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey all. I found this article by SEMA and already voiced my opinion. If we all do the same, we could be looking at NO SMOG for our foxes!!!

http://www.semasan.com/page.asp?content=aa_2015CA2&g=SEMAGA

Here is what I put in my email, simple:

Dear Assembly Person,

Hello. I wanted to voice my support for AB 550 and urge you to do the same in order to pass this bill into law.

Thank you for your support in making this happen.

Regards

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice try, but I'm not going to waste my time with two trips to the smog shop and hundreds of dollars in 'repairs' plus giving the smog Nazis another two hundred bucks, just go go through that crap again two years later.

What California needs is a straight up, 30 year rolling exemption, like there was before. That type of bill will get a lot of car enthusiast support.

306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Guy  Ford pictures for 306Guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Bill doesn't say anything about re-certifying every two years, at least not what I read, but if that is the case than I guess it is not the best deal after all. If you read where it said you have to re-certify please post it up. Maybe more specifics are needed and that could be something that we include in our letter to the Assembly Person.

Just a thought. Trying to make it easier for us fox owners.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=062062

This has already been posted before.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com