Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Time for a new car (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Time for a new car
keith84svo
¯
Member # 11990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for keith84svo  Ford pictures for keith84svo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just wanted the ecoboost. Moving from 93 5.0 to this is speechless. I bet the 5.0 would've be wonderful, but It was unnecessary. I never liked any first year mustang until this. I was sitting at the light and talking to my wife about it. She's like "you work hard, just go get it as long it is not black". I can tell you that I got the best driveway on the block. lol..
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The ecoboost is the most economical 300 hp you can buy brand new in a 4 banger. I see a bunch of cool people in the SN95 and new edge 2V Gt's and the ecoboost smokes the shit out of all of them.

Congrats on the buy, but you'll have to post pics or it didnt happen.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

keith84svo
¯
Member # 11990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for keith84svo  Ford pictures for keith84svo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is my driveway  -

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/Keith_Wayne_Jenkerson/media/20150611_144236_zps0iky643e.jpg.html?filters[user]=143251635&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by keith84svo:
Here is my driveway  -

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/Keith_Wayne_Jenkerson/media/20150611_144236_zps0iky643e.jpg.html?filters[user]=143251635&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

nice ride!!!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good color, you should start an official S550 thread now! [Wink]

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm surprised there isnt a bunch of "nah bruh bruh, yew ned da veeeight or it junk dawg".

Ecoboost Mustangs are beasts. If you get it tuned, Youll be hanging with the V8 Coyote.

Edit: That Fox is mint. Damn!

[ 2015-06-11, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Rio1999GT
¯
Member # 9231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rio1999GT  Ford pictures for Rio1999GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some lowering springs and [Whoo Whooooo!]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
quote:
Last night I drove home with my new metallic Eco boost mustang. (Er SVO). Time to lower it and put some bass in it and call it a day.

Not sure why you couldn't let me do my thing, would have been able to save you more than you spent. Good luck though I look forward to seeing it get modded [patriot]
No offense man, but when I was looking for a truck you told me there was something not right with the ad i sent you, and that you couldnt match prices, and youd be losing tons of money on the sell...typical car salesman lingo..I purchased somewhere else too.
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
The ecoboost is the most economical 300 hp you can buy brand new in a 4 banger. I see a bunch of cool people in the SN95 and new edge 2V Gt's and the ecoboost smokes the shit out of all of them.

Congrats on the buy, but you'll have to post pics or it didnt happen.

Not everyone is out to be the fastest, but if thats what you need to be cool. then go for it .

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
keith84svo
¯
Member # 11990

[ 2015-06-12, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: keith84svo ]

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
quote:
Last night I drove home with my new metallic Eco boost mustang. (Er SVO). Time to lower it and put some bass in it and call it a day.

Not sure why you couldn't let me do my thing, would have been able to save you more than you spent. Good luck though I look forward to seeing it get modded [patriot]
No offense man, but when I was looking for a truck you told me there was something not right with the ad i sent you, and that you couldnt match prices, and youd be losing tons of money on the sell...typical car salesman lingo..I purchased somewhere else too.
An ad, or "loss leader" is a lot different than this. I'm not sure how you make a living but when you come in a thread and tell a guy he can get $6k below invoice you look stupid. Yes dealers make plenty of money elsewhere but that's not even realistic. And Keith asked for my help and then went to Roseville when I was working on it. He just stated he paid MSRP so don't tell me I couldn't have made a better deal for him. It's not car salesman lingo, it's "don't be a mooch" lingo.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Fuck that Tyler, get me the 2015 raptor for 15k off invoice otherwise I'm taking my baller ass somewhere else bruh.

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

An ad, or "loss leader" is a lot different than this. I'm not sure how you make a living but when you come in a thread and tell a guy he can get $6k below invoice you look stupid. Yes dealers make plenty of money elsewhere but that's not even realistic. And Keith asked for my help and then went to Roseville when I was working on it. He just stated he paid MSRP so don't tell me I couldn't have made a better deal for him. It's not car salesman lingo, it's "don't be a mooch" lingo.
So I take you don't have the best deals on all cars then.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So I take you don't have the best deals on all cars then.
exactly [patriot]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Read it again, 2k below invoice. not only are there ads with those discounts, people have paid less. Shopping around, looking on larger forums where those have been purchased will give you a good idea of deals to be had...mooch? lol just because people use the power of the internet as a tool to not get shafted by you isnt a bad thing.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

and for your info my"best deals on all cars bs" true car lists a fair deal on and ecoboost premium at 1,200 under invoice, and 1k under on a base ecoboost....and people are getting better than that! you need to start taking your "mini" on these deals like a good little salesman.
keith84svo
¯
Member # 11990

Wow harsh words. lol.. I'm happy with my deal. No mark-up on the car and I got better rims and upgraded interior. Nothing against Tyler. He does what he can. All I can say is that when people want to buy a car, you jump on it. I wasn't going to sit around. His place didn't have exactly what I wanted so I went somewhere else.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Wow harsh words. lol.. I'm happy with my deal. No mark-up on the car and I got better rims and upgraded interior. Nothing against Tyler. He does what he can. All I can say is that when people want to buy a car, you jump on it. I wasn't going to sit around. His place didn't have exactly what I wanted so I went somewhere else.

You have the right to buy a car from wherever you would like. I am happy you found a dealer whom made you a good deal, Nice car btw [patriot]
keith84svo
¯
Member # 11990

Thanks bro
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I trust Swedensky he's a car salesman and if says something it must be true, car salesman never lie.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
I trust Swedensky he's a car salesman and if says something it must be true, car salesman never lie.

best deals ON ALL CARS baby

[ 2015-06-13, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: 5.t0es ]

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Keith in not bothered by it, I just like to be able to help the forum members. And it doesn't matter how big a forum is to get a good deal. We and the Roseville store are same ownership so had Tristan let me know the two you looked at here were not your favorite choices I would have suggested checking there. Just miscommunication.

And for the other guys here, I take my "mini" all day long. I'm unit driven for bonuses and will take whatever deal I can get, and there are plenty of members here that will vouch for deals much lower than 1-2k below invoice.

Correct- I may not have the best deals on every car (my sig is meant to show "all" models and "all types of cars) but I want the opportunity to try. A member asked me a few weeks ago for a very specific car/deal. I couldn't help him and what did I do? I sent him to a competitor dealer knowing they had the exact car he was looking for and he could t be happier. I have access to a nation wide new ford inventory - why wouldn't you ask for help? Too proud? You all have the power to buy wherever you want, I'm just here to try and help.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I bought my 2014 F250 and explorer swensusky err what ever the hell it is hit me up and said if there is anything I needed let him know. Even when I didn't buy from him. Seems like a legit dude!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com