Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This piece of trash. (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: This piece of trash.
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
No offense to the owners and mods of this place but this forum is a huge steaming pile of shit now. Its mind blowing how far this forum has fallen in just a few years. This forum used to be the place to be for meet ups and cruises, It was like one big family. The classified section was one of the best on the internet for Mustang stuff, Now its just full of high priced junk.

Would probably be better off just putting this forum out of its misery and closing its doors.

[worship]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the issue with cafords is that all the theft and hood rat mentality that plagued this board a few years ago ran off most of the honest Ford enthusiasts. While they may still visit the board now and then, it's to lurk for deals, not get involved in little internerd wars.

I have met many honest, legit members over the years. Many are still here to a degree, but are not active.

An internet forum is only as 'good' as its active members.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ +1
The good OG members need to post more often. It would help drown out all the riff raff.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
No offense to the owners and mods of this place but this forum is a huge steaming pile of shit now. Its mind blowing how far this forum has fallen in just a few years. This forum used to be the place to be for meet ups and cruises, It was like one big family. The classified section was one of the best on the internet for Mustang stuff, Now its just full of high priced junk.

Would probably be better off just putting this forum out of its misery and closing its doors.

I agree that the site has went to shit since Dan did all this bs but that might be just me since I'm the victim. But I gotta say is that if you don't like people's prices on their stuff then move on and don't buy from them just like I do. As for meets/cruises there is some posted on here of you haven't checked out that section. I personally don't join them because my car don't run and people don't all like doing what I do with my car so they chill in the CAFords made traffic jam for miles(not fun IMO).

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1, This website was better during the late 2000's when we had members setup their own cruises that didn't involve swinging donuts or any sideshow activity, but instead a bbq or just a great spot with tons of parking. Best cruise to me is the one 50deep setup to go to lake barryessa. Try doing it now, an someone one will start doing donuts and make it hot for everyone.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

carajo-1
¯
Member # 13991

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo-1  Ford pictures for carajo-1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
+1 Dave is a harmless soul with a heart of gold!!! [Cool]

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2006 magnum srt8

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by carajo-1:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
friggin carajo, whats up with the old cholito wagon? hope your good compa, good to see ya back
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
I'm grammatically correct foo u must mean spelling but that's ok I know the average cafords member iq is pretty low nowadays.

For the love of god, I hope that was sarcasm!

[ 2015-03-05, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: theconductor ]

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He (Dave), saves puppies and kittens on his time off...

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
He (Dave), saves puppies and kittens on his time off...

Lol, he actually does save puppies

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
carajo-1
¯
Member # 13991

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo-1  Ford pictures for carajo-1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
friggin carajo, whats up with the old cholito wagon? hope your good compa, good to see ya back
This got to be Ernesto or manny.and i got a different wagon now.chp took my fairmont.i left cause this place was turning to shit,now its the toilet backed up.

--------------------
2006 magnum srt8

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
This got to be Ernesto or manny.and i got a different wagon now.chp took my fairmont.i left cause this place was turning to shit,now its the toilet backed up.
Carajo!!!! Glad to see some ogs back .. Ernesto was the one with the camaro right split bumper ?? .. I havnt heard of him on here for a while !

[ 2015-03-05, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by Pcsal:
did you lose? on what basis?

There is no jurisdiction for small claims california courts in Florida. I need to file in Florida because that is where he is now.
Oh man that sucks...

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
I was contacted by Dan's lawyer as I got served with papers for slander. So I ask what he was taking about an low behold it is for what I said on cafords. An then he told me he has already won one case against a member.

So you're saying someone sued you for slander? Who?
Dan has put paperwork on me I have to chooses settle out or take it to court an fight it out. An Dan lawyer is from you neck of woods.
I'm sorry, I call
[BS flag] , show us something, post a pic.... I don't think he is trying to sue people from Florida for talking shit on a Forum! It would cost him 10x more in lawyer fees than he would get... I don't believe a word you say.....
Prove me wrong and I will apologize!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
Carajo!!!! Glad to see some ogs back .. Ernesto was the one with the camaro right split bumper ?? .. I havnt heard of him on here for a while !
ill never forget that cruise when ernesto did an awesome burnout and smoked out those chicks on the drop top. lol

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com