Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » RIP to THE JACKA (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: RIP to THE JACKA
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
RIP Jacka good music....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPbgNHDpgAY

Does he have any music that is uplifting/positive message that shows his humble side? I'm not saying he's scum, certainly didn't deserve to die unless maybe he's done some cruel unspeakable things, but just wondered if his music had positive messages.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:
RIP Jacka good music....

Does he have any music that is uplifting/positive message that shows his humble side? I'm not saying he's scum, certainly didn't deserve to die unless maybe he's done some cruel unspeakable things, but just wondered if his music had positive messages.
There not much positivity in the streets.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
smh that really sucks to hear. RIP Jacka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mToTQC46Co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpxYdXsfxio

[ 2015-02-03, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Saleen 00-768 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P. I got to see him in concert once, he put on a good show. I've had the tear gas album in my car since it dropped in '09.

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJif2WeSN7k

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:
RIP Jacka good music....

20 year career and no positive uplifting songs? Then how is his death even a surprise? RIP I hope he finally finds joy in the afterlife.

[ 2015-02-04, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: MauriSSio ]

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
RIP Jacka good music....

20 year career and no positive uplifting songs? Then how is his death even a surprise? RIP I hope he finally finds joy in the afterlife.
Let me guess you listen to pop music.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
RIP Jacka good music....

Let me guess you listen to pop music.
i listen to a lot of different music, the largest portion I would say would be rap and hip hop, though you probably won't believe it. But I'm not too scared to say I also love classic rock, classical music (mostly piano and violin stuff), 80's hits, GOLDEN OLDIES (not just the low rider gangster ones) and even some pop music, shit why not? If this dude had the ability make good music and write songs, and never once in his career made a positive uplifting song (some that brought genuine happiness), why would people be surprised by his death? Even pac and snoop (and philosophers) have said that as soon as they started rapping and talking and surrounding themselves with negative things, bad stuff just tends to happen. Law of attraction. Stay safe everyone, and don't be scared to smile every now and then! RIP to the jacka as well.

[ 2015-02-04, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: MauriSSio ]

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

From what I have read it was a random shooting.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well A Wax has one less Rapper to beef with.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awax, lol actually just listened to newest album it sucks..
He had songs with ridah from the mob figgas I almost
Wanna say he had one with jacka, or both
Featured On a song atleast I think on a woodie album..
He just dissed husalah and ap9

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlkZ28Kreepn:
Awax, lol actually just listened to newest album it sucks..
He had songs with ridah from the mob figgas I almost
Wanna say he had one with jacka, or both
Featured On a song atleast I think on a woodie album..
He just dissed husalah and ap9

I don't listen to his music but my cousin likes him. A Wax isn't really my style but he's def hood LOL. I know he's constantly calling AP9 the barber and husalah a snitch.

Either way the jacka's first album and second are my favorites. I did like a few songs on tear gas. It's too bad he's gone.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com