Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Seattle... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Seattle...
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All the bandwagon seek cocks fans about the sb.

http://youtu.be/gdwchohlMjI

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As a Washingtonian, I'm glad this happened. It got to the point where you couldn't take a piss without hitting a Seahawks "fan". I've lived here most of my life, and yet I was able to avoid football with ease for all but the last two years. Friends who I know for a fact don't know a damned thing about the sport and cared as much about the Seahawks as they do about a piece of chewed gum on the sidewalk were suddenly superfans. "Did you see Beast Mode last week?" "No." "Why not?" "Because, like you, I didn't give a shit two years ago. Unlike you, I still don't give a shit."

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's good to see david wearing his white #25 jersey. What a hansome chap. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seahawks haters jock the team harder the then the fans do.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

Said no one ever!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Most of them are just mad cause they're most likely gonna get swept by Seattle next year.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
As a Washingtonian, I'm glad this happened. It got to the point where you couldn't take a piss without hitting a Seahawks "fan". I've lived here most of my life, and yet I was able to avoid football with ease for all but the last two years. Friends who I know for a fact don't know a damned thing about the sport and cared as much about the Seahawks as they do about a piece of chewed gum on the sidewalk were suddenly superfans. "Did you see Beast Mode last week?" "No." "Why not?" "Because, like you, I didn't give a shit two years ago. Unlike you, I still don't give a shit."

So True. I've never seen any of these "fans" wearing any of the older pre winning Seattle jerseys. There all brand new #3, #24, and of course mr. wonderful.... #25. The "fans" just showed up the last 3 seasons.
Fans.......hahahhahahahhaa!!! There's a couple "real" fans out there, but that's it.

[ 2015-02-03, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no(SHO)time...Where are you??? Seacocks still lost The SB.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

Most of them are just mad cause they're most likely gonna get swept by Seattle next year.
They most likely should have handed the ball off to Marshawn Lynch. [Embarrassed]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGvFc8n1ZLM

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

-

-

-

-

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

[Big Grin]

The last one... "OHLAK"

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Oh...I'm gonna milk this bitch 'till (HO)time man's up.

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:

I don't know what you're talking about. He was on the site like the next day talking about it. All the 49ers fans shouldn't be talking shit anyways. If Seattle makes it back next year they could win another one in your own stadium. I remember how pissed you guys were when Sherman was eating a turkey leg. Imagine Sherman holding a second SB trophy in your building LOL.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:

I don't know what you're talking about. He was on the site like the next day talking about it. All the 49ers fans shouldn't be talking shit anyways. If Seattle makes it back next year they could win another one in your own stadium. I remember how pissed you guys were when Sherman was eating a turkey leg. Imagine Sherman holding a second SB trophy in your building LOL.
They coulda had one in az if they handed it off to beast mode.

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Is it save a (HO)time again? You sure seem to pop up whenever your man is brought up. Listen up. When a I said "needs to man up", that's exactly what the sentence refers to. As in, "Post up as much now, as you were doing before they choked the game away". You seem to forget how he just couldn't keep from bragging, over and over again. Much like his Cobra R that everyone is YET to see, except maybe you, that he bragged about. So slowback, please continue to save a (HO)time, as many times as you have to. Both your tears are delicious...

[ 2015-02-07, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

LOL!! A lot of funny pics in this thread I gotta say [Big Grin]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Is it save a (HO)time again? You sure seem to pop up whenever your man is brought up. Listen up. When a I said "needs to man up", that's exactly what the sentence refers to. As in, "Post up as much now, as you were doing before they choked the game away". You seem to forget how he just couldn't keep from bragging, over and over again. Much like his Cobra R that everyone is YET to see, except maybe you, that he bragged about. So slowback, please continue to save a (HO)time, as many times as you have to. Both your tears are delicious...

Some reading material for you.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2014-san-francisco-49ers-1625046485

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Typical sb67 response...so typical.

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Some reading material for you.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2014-san-francisco-49ers-1625046485

I like this one!

Nick:

Our fans are all idiots who troll Seahawks message boards and claim football superiority because we won a bunch of Super Bowls in the 80s and 90s.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Like the peeked in High School Rob Lowe.
DirecTV Rob Lowe Commercial 2015 Peaked in High School • Trailer HD: http://youtu.be/ysrsGO1UTmc

[ 2015-02-08, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I swear Seahawk hater ride there nuts worse then a ex-girlfriend with herpes.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Good to see slowback67 exhibiting the same reaction as Rick when your team lost the superbowl. http://youtu.be/0cTH7a-PUrg

[ 2015-02-08, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Good to see slowback67 exhibiting the same reaction as Rick when your team lost the superbowl. http://youtu.be/0cTH7a-PUrg

Actually I'm really not a Seattle fan.
I was a lifelong 49er fan up until a few years ago when the attitude of the team changed for the worse. I'm not gonna support a team or any team full of wanna be thugs. I love the sport and just wanna see good games. Not flat bill wearing clowns kissing their bicep after scoring. Even when their team is loosing the game. Toss that shit to the ref and do your fucking job.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com