Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Charge filed against me..question.. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Charge filed against me..question..
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Lol this reminds me in high school someone threw a paper ball at some fucking kid and knocked his glasses off. Charges were pressed but nothing happened cuz the snitch that got hit with the paper ball was involved himself in the paper ball fight.

So a take you were the snitch in the deal?
20/20 vision son. That couldn't a been me.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
dont worry youll be fine our justice system is fucked!!!! 2 years ago i was brutally beatin and left for dead in a ditch by a dude with prior felony assault to do great bodilly harm dude claimed self defense after cracking the back of my head open when i was walking away and continued to stomp on my head and only my head leaving me with multiple skull fractures broken nose a ruptured ear drum and my whole forehead sinus area was smashed in and there was even a perfect boot print across my partially crushed throat. He Got 1 year jail time

That explains a lot!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by rollininmy50:
Send your ass neighbor some candy and flowers with an apology letter . Offer him a free oil change. Best befriend the jerk before anything else happens. I hate jerks but the best way out of any bad situation is candy and flowers for a little girl who got his feelings hurt and glasses knocked off. Or if you don't like that, ignore him .

People have done the send monkey shit prank, which is funny i guess and gross. Why not send him glitter for being the little punk bitch he is?

http://www.shipyourenemiesglitter.com/

LOL! Thanks for the info, I got some shit to spread! (only to assholes of course)
Worth the 10 bucks

http://youtu.be/y0yjATpkDxM

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Better hope they don't slap you with a domestic violence charge since he's your neighbor.

what are you talking about? domestic violence? does he live with his neighbor or f***** him.... stop spreading bs.
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so you didnt ''assault'' him bad enough to have the police come looking for you and book you for felony assault. so my guess would be simple assault or battery... report will be turned over to detectives who will contact you,get your side and forward to d.a who will charge you or dismiss case. i would guess a fine /community service/ anger managment. stay away from him would be my advice
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eh, I wouldnt even worry. Just go on World Star Hip Hop, You see people getting knocked out cold for no reason and laughing about it on a daily basis. Its not like you brutally beat him unconscious.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let the DA review the crime report. Most DA's rarely file on these. Don't plead to it as it's a crime that if convicted, will prevent you from owning or possessing a firearm for up to 10 years.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com