Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Charge filed against me..question.. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Charge filed against me..question..
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So long story short I got into with a Neighbor at our shop complex tonight and smacked his glasses off his face during a argument,have been Into it with him before and it escalated quickly but he's a cop caller and this time I just left after the altercation cause dude pulled his bitch card and i didn't wanna deal with the drama..my buddies say he filed charges with the cop so what now? Think I'll be in some shit? I really just smacked his glasses off his face nothing more,his lady was filming it on her phone but only started filming once we were in each other's face and I hit his glasses, not the whole scene of events..anybody been through the same? Not really stressing over it it's already done just wanna prep myself for possible outcomes..

[ 2015-01-17, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're fucked you put hands on him far as the law is concerned. You will probably get angry management an probation.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reading similar all over Google ..

"To prove an assault it is not necessary to show that there was actual force used or that the victim was physically harmed. There may be some cases where the use of force is so minor, that a court may find that no assault occurred. For example, in one Saskatchewan case, a person was charged with assault after he pushed someone aside in order to get out of his office. However, the court decided that even if an assault occurred, it was of such a minor, insignificant nature that it did not need to be dealt with in court. In this case, the accused person was acquitted."

[ 2015-01-16, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Btw I have zero priors or anything but a speeding ticket,this dude was in my face/I was in his and your everyday argument ensued..I can see it blowing up no doubt with this country's bs now-a-days just curious as to what to expect,not saying I wasn't at fault just bullshit..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
make a police report too, say he has been harassing you up until this point, let them know your tired of dealing with this. get a restraining order against him, since its happened multiple times, if he works next to you then he wont be able to go to his job which is a hassle for him.. maybe once you both realize its more drama to fuck with eachother all charges from both parties can be dropped??
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well imo, i wouldn't put shit on this site that will incriminate yourself. you know there are officers posted on this site. not sure if its that deep but i wouldn't say jack on here. you never know that dood knows this dood and so on..GL

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Misdemeanor assault, so what. Plead to mutual combat and do community service at the very least. Don't think bitches allowed to film you without consent, so the film or cell footage may not be admissible. If he violated your personal space then you were just defending yourself from some twat.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better hope they don't slap you with a domestic violence charge since he's your neighbor.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont worry youll be fine our justice system is fucked!!!! 2 years ago i was brutally beatin and left for dead in a ditch by a dude with prior felony assault to do great bodilly harm dude claimed self defense after cracking the back of my head open when i was walking away and continued to stomp on my head and only my head leaving me with multiple skull fractures broken nose a ruptured ear drum and my whole forehead sinus area was smashed in and there was even a perfect boot print across my partially crushed throat. He Got 1 year jail time
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Thanks for the input fellas,honestly it wasn't even that big of a deal,really just a dick swinging contest as usual,who builds better shit and has better credentials lol.. He builds a buncha rice garbage and thinks hes gods gift to this life style..It was the same bullshit before,only happened one time no cops were called he ended up showing how true of a pussy he is so I backed off (felt bad for the guy he has no clue really),same happened last night but I took it a step further and smacked his glasses off his face,I have no problem admitting it,not scared of posting it either cause that's all I did,he didn't have a scratch on him..I also do not work at this complex my good buddies rent the spot and I'm always there,Friday night we were just kickin back and this clown opens his mouth stirring the pot..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
dont worry youll be fine our justice system is fucked!!!! 2 years ago i was brutally beatin and left for dead in a ditch by a dude with prior felony assault to do great bodilly harm dude claimed self defense after cracking the back of my head open when i was walking away and continued to stomp on my head and only my head leaving me with multiple skull fractures broken nose a ruptured ear drum and my whole forehead sinus area was smashed in and there was even a perfect boot print across my partially crushed throat. He Got 1 year jail time

Sorry to hear about that man that's fucked up,all kidding aside nobody deserves that shit..glad your breathing man [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
make a police report too, say he has been harassing you up until this point, let them know your tired of dealing with this. get a restraining order against him, since its happened multiple times, if he works next to you then he wont be able to go to his job which is a hassle for him.. maybe once you both realize its more drama to fuck with eachother all charges from both parties can be dropped??

I realized last night it's not worth the drama once I found out he's one of those vaginas who "call the cops,film this babe he's gonna hit me,I'm pressing charges" and plays the victim like he's on a movie set..He talks the talk yet when shit gets thrown back he ends up being a cop caller [Roll Eyes] ..My buddy that was there said the cop was a young cat who tried to defuse the situation but dude was adiment about pressing a charge and he did..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol this reminds me in high school someone threw a paper ball at some fucking kid and knocked his glasses off. Charges were pressed but nothing happened cuz the snitch that got hit with the paper ball was involved himself in the paper ball fight.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had the same situation, but in middle school some tough guy wanted to punk me right infront of his friends so he hit me a couple of times and tried to steal my backpack. So I ran to class, when school was over, he followed me. I knew he wanted to beat my ass up, So I walking fast to get home and long story short he tried to tackle me down, but he couldn't. I knee him right in his face then when I seen him the blood from his nose, I just started swinging at that fool, he went down hard and then his friends jumped me. My ass still went home with my backpack, it was a long walk back home. The next day I didn't went to school, they fucked me up real good then when I went to school I found out he had a concussion the ambulance came and his family tried to sue me for assault and the medical bill, but his friend record the first incident so I was a victim. Went to court, the video say it all to the judge. The charges was dismissed.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Misdemeanor assault, so what. Plead to mutual combat and do community service at the very least. Don't think bitches allowed to film you without consent, so the film or cell footage may not be admissible. If he violated your personal space then you were just defending yourself from some twat.

It's not mutual if he's the only one who touched the other dude. You don't need consent to film in a public place. You can't claim self defense when he was the primary aggressor. He had the opportunity to walk away (so did the other guy) and he chose to assault the guy. It's misdemeanor battery. Punishment will be minimal, but stupid to slap someone's glasses off their face in the first place.

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT (Faleen Speedster)

Posts: 1184 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Better hope they don't slap you with a domestic violence charge since he's your neighbor.

Domestic violence has nothing to do with how close someone lives to you.

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT (Faleen Speedster)

Posts: 1184 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowFiveOh94:
quote:

It's not mutual if he's the only one who touched the other dude. You don't need consent to film in a public place. You can't claim self defense when he was the primary aggressor. He had the opportunity to walk away (so did the other guy) and he chose to assault the guy. It's misdemeanor battery. Punishment will be minimal, but stupid to slap someone's glasses off their face in the first place.
+ 1

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think you wanted to get in to truck driving at some point correct? Not sure if youre still wanting to do that. However, it might be smart to get a lawyer if charges will hold you back from a driving job.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You can always plea bargain down to something lesser. I had a wreckless driving charge lowered to speed contest even though I wasnt racing anybody.

--------------------

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Send your ass neighbor some candy and flowers with an apology letter . Offer him a free oil change. Best befriend the jerk before anything else happens. I hate jerks but the best way out of any bad situation is candy and flowers for a little girl who got his feelings hurt and glasses knocked off. Or if you don't like that, ignore him .
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
I think you wanted to get in to truck driving at some point correct? Not sure if youre still wanting to do that. However, it might be smart to get a lawyer if charges will hold you back from a driving job.

Not worried about my license or my class A,I already know this is minor my buddies informed me the cop was almost laughing it off,not that that means anything but this is pathetic honestly..well see what happens if anything, he was the aggressor to start and when someone barked back he pussied up.. I'll deal with what I gotta deal with,99% of members here woulda did the same if not worse than myself,if not well than idk where your balls hang if at all

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:

Domestic violence has nothing to do with how close someone lives to you.
You cannot be charged with domestic violence unless you and your neighbor had some type of relationship. In that case you have more explaining to do.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by rollininmy50:
Send your ass neighbor some candy and flowers with an apology letter . Offer him a free oil change. Best befriend the jerk before anything else happens. I hate jerks but the best way out of any bad situation is candy and flowers for a little girl who got his feelings hurt and glasses knocked off. Or if you don't like that, ignore him .

People have done the send monkey shit prank, which is funny i guess and gross. Why not send him glitter for being the little punk bitch he is?

http://www.shipyourenemiesglitter.com/

--------------------

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rollininmy50:

People have done the send monkey shit prank, which is funny i guess and gross. Why not send him glitter for being the little punk bitch he is?

http://www.shipyourenemiesglitter.com/

LOL! Thanks for the info, I got some shit to spread! (only to assholes of course)

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Lol this reminds me in high school someone threw a paper ball at some fucking kid and knocked his glasses off. Charges were pressed but nothing happened cuz the snitch that got hit with the paper ball was involved himself in the paper ball fight.

So a take you were the snitch in the deal?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com