Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Street Outlaws (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Street Outlaws
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Daddy Dave no longer wheels the Sonoma. He has his own car the he is putting together.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
farmtruck and azn should have a spinoff to what else they can make fast

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Daddy Dave no longer wheels the Sonoma. He has his own car the he is putting together.

I seen a video where hes driving a sn95 at a track. would like to see a sn95 in this show, like the KOTS winner.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOW95GTS:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

I seen a video where hes driving a sn95 at a track. would like to see a sn95 in this show, like the KOTS winner.
Sn95 has been sold off. An it was BBC powered.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/03/05/izzy-valenzuela-arrested-murder-street-outlaws-racing-accident

Cops and chp have been cracking down BIG TIME HERE in the area , my cousins friend down here in LA is locked up for being involved in that accident that took an ugly turn out, sad story but they are NOT playing over here no more. I wonder how it will impact you guys up north .

[ 2015-03-05, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/03/05/izzy-valenzuela-arrested-murder-street-outlaws-racing-accident

Cops and chp have been cracking down BIG TIME HERE in the area , my cousins friend down here in LA is locked up for being involved in that accident that took an ugly turn out, sad story but they are NOT playing over here no more. I wonder how it will impact you guys up north .

I already knew that was izzy in the gtr but that sucks for him
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by POWERED BY FORD:
quote:

Ouch. That dudes life is over.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

they have been cracking down like crazy in the Bay Area too.. I see people getting their cars impounded, getting state refs, getting arrested, etc almost every week.. spectators ruined the hobby IMO.. most of the people causing attention, posting shit online, and getting themselves hurt are usually spectators!!

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

yup! sucks that he wasnt even driving the other car.. I dont even blame the other driver to be honest.. the spectators should have known better than to line up on the side of the road directly in the path of a speeding car.. shitty situation either way.. RIP to the ones wo lost their lives.. and basically RIP to both drivers because theyre gonna be down for a while!!

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blow_U_In_Reverse:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

yup! sucks that he wasnt even driving the other car.. I dont even blame the other driver to be honest.. the spectators should have known better than to line up on the side of the road directly in the path of a speeding car.. shitty situation either way.. RIP to the ones wo lost their lives.. and basically RIP to both drivers because theyre gonna be down for a while!!
X 2. Why stand down the street when cars can lose control is beyond me.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If this doesnt scare some sense into you side show donut swangers and illegal street racers out there, I dont know what else will.

Just think about this for a second, A dude who was simply racing has a double murder charge on his name now because of some dumbass who cant handle the car he has.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com