Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thoughts on Missouri KKK Statements? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Thoughts on Missouri KKK Statements?
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up with the world?
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/missouri-kkk-lethal-force-ferguson-protesters/

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
“No, actually it’s addressing the people who are making these terroristic threats and letting them know that the people of Missouri have rights too,” Ancona said. “There are remedies under the law. The flier, if you read it, it says ‘defend’, it talks about defense. So, in order to defend yourself, that means you’re being attacked.”
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/missouri-kkk-lethal-force-ferguson-protesters/#CS21x2C4REUBXQxJ.99

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
 -

lol

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
 -

Nice troll pic, let's stay on topic please, not trying to have another drama filled thread. Yes, Seattle lost, teams lose. Big whoop.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe they have every right to organize/defend themselves against white hating/riot groups, those rioters are out of hand and have been caught on camera beating white people strictly based on color...
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the klan is about as scary as santa claus. this aint the 40s. they will get ran off the block.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There just trying to grab headlines just like an other race hating group.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard they're allowing gays now Raelsmar. Quick join the kkk as fast as you can.

http://rt.com/usa/204863-kkk-welcomes-black-gays/

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
I heard they're allowing gays now Raelsmar. Quick join the kkk as fast as you can.

http://rt.com/usa/204863-kkk-welcomes-black-gays/

Perfect time for u to join raelsbitch
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love how the lap dog media refer to the incident as a white offi er who shot an unarmed black teenager and leave out the facts that Brown's finger print's were found on the offcer's gun, he assaulted the officer, and was coming back at the officer when He was shot & 6 black witnesses testified to back the officers side of the incident. The KKK actually takes a more
Reasonable & compassionate view of this than the government has shown as they fan the flames of this issue & follow Jessie Jackson & Eric Holder race baiting, crushing people's buisnesses, and endangering the people of furgusson while their lives won't be negatively affected by this lie that is being transformed into a wedge between whites & blacks which is their ultimate goal.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
I love how the lap dog media refer to the incident as a white offi er who shot an unarmed black teenager and leave out the facts that Brown's finger print's were found on the offcer's gun, he assaulted the officer, and was coming back at the officer when He was shot & 6 black witnesses testified to back the officers side of the incident. The KKK actually takes a more
Reasonable & compassionate view of this than the government has shown as they fan the flames of this issue & follow Jessie Jackson & Eric Holder race baiting, crushing people's buisnesses, and endangering the people of furgusson while their lives won't be negatively affected by this lie that is being transformed into a wedge between whites & blacks which is their ultimate goal.

Pretty much this ^^^

Every time on the new it's "white officer shoots black teenager". They're promoting the race war on purpose, this is no accident. If we fight amongst ourselves, we don't see what's really going on.

The last thing am officer ever wants to do is shoot anybody. In fact, many officers have been killed in the line of duty because of this mentality of shoot last.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Apparently the hacktivist group known as Anonymous hacked the KKK's web stuff and has em on lockdown.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Apparently the hacktivist group known as Anonymous hacked the KKK's web stuff and has em on lockdown.

Hey look another hate group censoring another hate group.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Nobody is worried about Jesse jackson lol! They ran him out of there as soon as he started talking about needing "donations" to his church. Yeah, then "klan" is very reasonable. just look at theri track record. Nobody is worried about those inbred clowns either. They are a joke

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of the people from Ferguson have no idea what's going on but love to stir up controversy. It's people who thrive off negativity without really understanding what's going on. I get tired of hearing about the race card, but that is going no where.

--------------------
03 Terminator

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Were you there? Where are you getting these information? From the media correct?

Let the justice system handle this case.

One thing that we can all agree is that Michael was shot 8 times.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Yup. After he punched an officer multiple times thru the patrol cars window.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Were you there? Where are you getting these information? From the media correct?

And that he robbed a store. Fact.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
quote:

Yep I was there when it went down! But on a serious note I am saying that the main stream media is portraying this as a racial deal and only letting out one side of the story. Yes I get My info from the media but I get it from much more reliable proven sources. I do want the judicial system to handle the case but the difference is no matter what the outcome is I'm not going to go out and trash somebody or their property over this.

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

Nobody is worried about Jesse jackson lol! They ran him out of there as soon as he started talking about needing "donations" to his church. Yeah, then "klan" is very reasonable. just look at theri track record. Nobody is worried about those inbred clowns either. They are a joke
Ok Jackson is a joke but how about Holder & the governer giving speaches that are incouraging violence, Obama meeting with the rioters in the white house & encouraging them to stay the course, and Jessy Jackson "ooops meant Al Sharpton" giving the ulogy at Browns funeral just to fan ratial tension? I said the KKK "sounds" more reasonable in their message than our government and don't believe in their views on race! I do not agree with these politicians & activists stirring ratial tension for political and financial gains along with pitting americans of different races against each other.

[ 2014-11-18, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: SmokinLX ]

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
quote:

Yep I was there when it went down! But on a serious note I am saying that the main stream media is portraying this as a racial deal and only letting out one side of the story. Yes I get My info from the media but I get it from much more reliable proven sources. I do want the judicial system to handle the case but the difference is no matter what the outcome is I'm not going to go out and trash somebody or their property over this.
I agree
[patriot]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/19/politics/al-sharpton-finance/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Hes just in it for the money, i doubt he ever pays it back. This shows how much money he makes if he owes that much in taxes.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/19/politics/al-sharpton-finance/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Hes just in it for the money, i doubt he ever pays it back. This shows how much money he makes if he owes that much in taxes.

Fuck race baiting pos sharpton

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com