Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Visa Black Card (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Visa Black Card
stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Cash is king ... Did away with all my cc and pay cash for everything now , now I'm paying off the mortgages early putting all money towards principal don't want any payments anymore budgeting everything.. Try reading Dave Ramsey book it's helping me a lot.. If you don't have the cash u don't need it

I agree with this mostly but if you can't manage credit card debt than how can you expect to save cash to purchase a large item? My opinion is if you can save a large sum of cash then why couldn't you manage available credit on your credit cards?

Another note is you need credit to purchase a home, especially in the Bay Area. So, stay away from Dave Ramsey books if you plan on buying a home in the Bay Area and you only get paid 30 bucks an hour because it's never gonna happen. Get those credit cards, play the 10% balance game for a few years and get that available credit up and maintain a good debt to income ratio to get that huge loan for your own home and once that is done start doing the Dave Ramsey thing. Or live is squalor for 10 years and buy your dream home with cash.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like credit cards and I use them. Its about managing your finances, knowing how much you can spend.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com