Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ebola (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ebola
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what say you about this? Scary or what?

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A couple of cases of Ebola in the US and people are wearing masks...AIDS has been here for 30 years and people still dont wear condoms...

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
12 monkeys comes to mind

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
officials either NOT being truthful about the virus's capabilities (air born or not).

News crew member in Liberia contracts Ebola while filming (was the individual "swapping fluids" with the populace....nope. then how did the crew member contract it?

Nurses taking full containment protocol in Dallas, so what happened, she had all the proper hazard gear.....no actual skin to skin physical contact. how did they contract it?

And also trying to be "PC" about locking down travel to and from those infected countries.....Fuck them, thist shit is a huge concern.

this isn't AIDS where a tiny piece of rubber will save you. Ebola 90% mortality rate (you will most likely die in days)

The only thing stopping the virus from wiping out most of the African continent is an under developed infrastructure....ONE OF THE NURSES CAUGHT A FLIGHT AFTER CONTRACTING THE VIRUS (fucken all bad)

This shit is real

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

scary shit^

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLK66FB:
A couple of cases of Ebola in the US and people are wearing masks...AIDS has been here for 30 years and people still dont wear condoms...

Well put sir, well put.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is not a cure for Ebola , and the only kinda cure that's was out there is gone. Yes the scientist are trying to make more. Well if no cure can be found and you don't want this to spread, then put a bullet into all those effected Africans . Stop the virus at its source. We need to quit worrying about the dying and start worrying about the living. And yes if I were infected with Ebola I would shoot my self. Close all travel from Africa and outlying areas till this is under control. The more these countries talk about what to do , it only gets worse.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rollininmy50:
There is not a cure for Ebola , and the only kinda cure that's was out there is gone. Yes the scientist are trying to make more. Well if no cure can be found and you don't want this to spread, then put a bullet into all those effected Africans . Stop the virus at its source. We need to quit worrying about the dying and start worrying about the living. And yes if I were infected with Ebola I would shoot my self. Close all travel from Africa and outlying areas till this is under control. The more these countries talk about what to do , it only gets worse.

You know shooting yourself is probably the worst thing you could do. If you have ebola and you want to kill yourself, overdose or hang yourself or maybe even stick a plastic bag over your head. But shooting yourself will spread blood everywhere and make everyone that comes in contact with your peeled open skull vulnerable to infection.

If you're going to "do the right thing," then at least do it right.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I blame obama

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't really give correct numbers on mortality rate when we are getting our numbers from a third world country that doesnt even have clean water.... I mean cmon we have a lot more technology and resources... Yes it is deadly and it's spreading but if it's caught early enough you will be fine.... http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/ebola-america-whos-being-watched-most-closely-n228426

This is a breakdown of who survived and who died and who possibly has it

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahh your right , a self inflicted gunshot to the head probably will splatter. We don't want a mess.
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are manufacturing all this fear.. Vaccine will be out and everyone is gonna want one $$$
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SL0BRA650:
 -

I hate those bogus ass numbers...the US has roughly 320 million people...add those numbers plus other causes of death such as cancer, homicide, suicide car acidents, accidental deaths, illnesses poisonings, old age....add all those and other misc causes of death, the us population would be wiped out in a few years. The birth rate aint that high..
rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Speaking of 320 million Americans in this country, How did Obama care pass with only 6 million signed? I can see how Obama was elected. 6 or 7 votes these days will make you president.
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The flu has killed more ppl in the us then Ebola has since the 70's

[ 2014-10-18, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT03Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rollininmy50:
Speaking of 320 million Americans in this country, How did Obama care pass with only 6 million signed? I can see how Obama was elected. 6 or 7 votes these days will make you president.

Democrats is why.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
The flu has killed more ppl in the us then Ebola has since the 70's

Ebola is just to scare folks. Bunch of B.S like always
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by BLK66FB:

Well put sir, well put.
Looks like an ebola party here.
http://vimeo.com/77936499

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not worried about it and this is happening in my backyard lol

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :