Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead Season 5 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead Season 5
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
ha i fucking knew it again

I remember a while back someone had posted that dude was full of shit, finally came out, what's next? Sunday - Sunday is too long. It's seriously the only day I really look forward too.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't trust a person with a mullet

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cpthowdy:
Don't trust a person with a mullet

Especially one whose a creeper and watches people getting down.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These last two episodes have been kinda weak i hope next sundays is badass with daryl and whats her name

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I haven't seen the episode with Beth yet. AMC's website requires you to log in too [Mad]
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
I haven't seen the episode with Beth yet. AMC's website requires you to log in too [Mad]

Yeah its hella dumb.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Mid Season Finale tomorrow night. What do you guys think is going to happen?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:

Phew, who knows, something bad...can't wait.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

I hope they rush the hospital and start blowing those weirdos away.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
quote:
quote:

I hope they rush the hospital and start blowing those weirdos away.
I sort of agree.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Dawn isn't going to give them up. She considers them her "slaves" and the people they captured are probably not on Dawns like list. Rick original plan I believe was the correct one

[ 2014-11-30, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Dawn isn't going to give them up. She considers them her "slaves" and the people they captured are probably not on Dawns like list. Rick original plan I believe was the correct one

I would have done a hybrid of Rick's and Tyreese's plan. Lure the cops out of the hospital two at a time, whack 'em and lure the next two. Keep doing that until it's much easier to storm the hospital.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:

I would have done a hybrid of Rick's and Tyreese's plan. Lure the cops out of the hospital two at a time, whack 'em and lure the next two. Keep doing that until it's much easier to storm the hospital.
Yeah I like that idea but after a while they might get smart and not come out and prepare for a frontal assault like Ricks. Since it's the Mid-Season I doubt they will actually save them. Probably won't get to them until the end of the season and they will probably have Glenn and them helping by then

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

This storm is fucking up my satellite, I am going to be pissed if I miss tonight episode!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
This storm is fucking up my satellite, I am going to be pissed if I miss tonight episode!

Can you watch it on the AMC website?

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Weather is fucking up my signal so i didn't get a chance to watch it!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:

Can you watch it on the AMC website?
Not without logging in, it showed me the first like minute of the episode and then blacked out. I set my tivo for midnight showing

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Told you something fucked up would happen. I won't spoil it for you.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Looks like I might be able to watch it in 15.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Looks like I might be able to watch it in 15.

Nice. I hate that it's over till February. That's so long. Lol.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Just watched it. Disappointed on where Beth decided to stab Dawn but it was a good episode.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Just watched it. Disappointed on where Beth decided to stab Dawn but it was a good episode.

Yeah, it's so sad though! I agree she could have stabbed her in the neck, like, I doubt the scissors even made it through the vest Dawn was wearing. Can't wait till February.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jesus fucking Christ I can't believe after all of that Beth ended up dying. Now we gotta wait until February :/

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

Yeah, it's so sad though! I agree she could have stabbed her in the neck, like, I doubt the scissors even made it through the vest Dawn was wearing. Can't wait till February.
Yeah I doubt the scissors did anything. I almost think Beth did that on purpose so she would be killed and someone would shoot Dawn.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com