Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Islamic State (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Islamic State
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your thoughts?
What would you do if you were pres Obama.

--------------------
03 Terminator

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No boots on the ground

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lots of UAVs doing work is what I would say
Maybe consistent coverage over all of their territory, and plenty of air strikes [patriot]

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAP66  Ford pictures for RAP66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make a new glass factory there [patriot]

--------------------
91GT Kurgan Tuned:12lbs of boost 492.4 rwhp / 483.1 rwtq
http://killcarb.org/

www.fordstrokers.com

Posts: 893 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First I would arm the Curds & when stop telling them exactly what We aren't willing to do! We also told them the exact night that we were going to start the bombing & that the first night would be the heaviest night of bombing which brings up the question why are we bombing buildings At night when they are empty? Most respected militAry advisors both active and retired have said it will be impossible to win this war without troops on the ground so this ineffective bombing alone will do little to slow these guys down which will undoubtably raise their confidence even more. The main reason we are there is that Obamas poll numbers were so horrible that it was sinking the entire mid term election chances for the Dem's so it was a political move and win or lose will sway a few lemmings into believing Obama gives a shit about anything except for His party staying in power at all cost. I am sure others have their own opinions so please share!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know what I would do , I'd tell all these weak ass punk ass countries with so called armies to police up their own shit. What the hell would you guys do if some foreign fighters airdropped into Oakland? You'd get your boys together grab your Glocks and shotguns and die fighting not sit around crying about how you're too weak to fight some guys in sandals with ak's in pickup trucks. Fuckin weak ass Iraqi army. Look I know it's americas place to assist these nations hell I spent 8 years in the Army but I'm sick and tired of fighting battles that people are to weak or too unwilling to fight themselves! Sorry for the rant seen too many good kids die or get blown up for that shit hole already!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I have to agree with you on a few points. It is BS that we're always expected to take the lead when it comes to military conflicts. As far as Islam goes. For proclaiming to be the religion of peace..... There sure are a lot of its members who see anyone who's not a Muslim as a threat.

I don't understand why anyone of any religious beliefs think it's gods will to kill men, women and children.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
^ I have to agree with you on a few points. It is BS that we're always expected to take the lead when it comes to military conflicts. As far as Islam goes. For proclaiming to be the religion of peace..... There sure are a lot of its members who see anyone who's not a Muslim as a threat.

I don't understand why anyone of any religious beliefs think it's gods will to kill men, women and children.

x2
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think we should stop being the world Police and let countries deal with their own problems and only completely destroy a country if they attack us.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
I think we should stop being the world Police and let countries deal with their own problems and only completely destroy a country if they attack us.

define "attack us"
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:

define "attack us"
Any attack on us

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:

define "attack us"
Any attack on us
They have been doing small attacks on us, and proven they are here as well.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
911 never forget, buildings fall for no reason

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Problem is when we as country have to engage other country or terrorist groups we have to follow NATO guidelines. When going by the rules of combat are hands are tied behind are backs against people the have no boundaries an have a fucked up views an believes.Intel we stop pussy footing around an show are real might an are cowboy ways.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm really confused about the quixotic approach Kurds have taken in Turkey. Instead of joining the fight just across the border they have instead begun protesting and causing unrest in Turkey, for the government not doing what they indivdually refuse to do. I wish we could grow beyond all the universalistic religions especially Islam that is directly tied to the state.
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Facts wars are fought because of religion an/or resources.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Facts wars are fought because of religion an/or resources.

+1

Little do they know religion is all a bunch of bullshit.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

I think its hilarious that I see videos of the US engaging in airstrikes which take out 100s of isis members, yet these clowns go on record and say its not effective....lol,
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is it that most all of ISIS's shell casings found to be made in USA??? Fucking sheep.
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Why is it that most all of ISIS's shell casings found to be made in USA??? Fucking sheep.

It's not like the Iraqi army was gonna use it
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

Your right, we are playing a cat and mouse game where we created the mouse just to hunt it, for fun that is.
Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly let them all kill each other, let us worrying about our own problem here, like poverty, unemployment, crime and if push comes to shove and one of these Isis terrorist crosses the line and attacks us on our soil, that's when its time to intervene. I don't believe putting boots on the ground is wise to fight someone else's war but it's also not smart letting these guys gain strength and numbers. I know they say that the atomic bomb is inhumane but at this point how many more innocent people have to lose their lives before we realize that following NATO's rules is getting us nowhere with this terrorist group that his no limits or rules.

--------------------
03 Terminator

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I was Obama I'd send a bunch of drones in the their hood and externminate them like the cockroaches they are.
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I think its hilarious that I see videos of the US engaging in airstrikes which take out 100s of isis members, yet these clowns go on record and say its not effective....lol,

Your rite in that we may be killing a few hundred here or there but there are like 40,000 of these cockroaches & killing a couple thousand total with tomahawk missiles which cost us a few million each is ineffective!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 - . We should jail their "ambassadors" or "sponsors" like we jail (or threaten to jail) the people who go and fight for them, or individuals who recruit for them or send them "material aid".

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com