Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Islamic State (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Islamic State
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
911 never forget, buildings fall for no reason

+1. "new pearl harbor" good reason to go take out governments, "regimes" that don't threaten, would never think of attacking, have no way of militarily defeating the US in any way
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Info just out today "air strikes are not intended to stop the advance of ISIS from taking more territory" so there U have it this is basically a political move to try to boost the presidents foreign policy #'s before the mid terms. The white house is dening that a group of 10 ISIS members were captured trying to cross the southern border but the border patrol responded with the fact that they just detained another group of 4 ISIS members after the white house denied the first group. I realize these aren't large numbers but how many did it take to kill thousands of us on 9-11? Also doesn't seem like people here are aknowleding the fact that they decapitated 5 Americans and have already named a sixth that will happen soon! These bastards are a threat to Americans!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Info just out today "air strikes are not intended to stop the advance of ISIS from taking more territory" so there U have it this is basically a political move to try to boost the presidents foreign policy #'s before the mid terms. The white house is dening that a group of 10 ISIS members were captured trying to cross the southern border but the border patrol responded with the fact that they just detained another group of 4 ISIS members after the white house denied the first group. I realize these aren't large numbers but how many did it take to kill thousands of us on 9-11? Also doesn't seem like people here are aknowleding the fact that they decapitated 5 Americans and have already named a sixth that will happen soon! These bastards are a threat to Americans!

I agree, I watched some videos on the youtube channel "VICE" and they had an interview with an IS member from Canada of all places, saying they have men in place to attack NYC. The threat is real and the govt needs to get their heads out of the sand and realize these guys need to be dealt with a separate set of laws than we're used to following.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:

I agree, I watched some videos on the youtube channel "VICE" and they had an interview with an IS member from Canada of all places, saying they have men in place to attack NYC. The threat is real and the govt needs to get their heads out of the sand and realize these guys need to be dealt with a separate set of laws than we're used to following.
Oh and only 7 rounds of ammo in your guns in New York. I wouldn't be surprised if ISIS member intentionally contract Ebola to spread it thru out the United States.

Our president doesn't want to acknowledge a problem with our borders because it would give motive to finally get serious about building a real secured border. But that would stop the flow of cheap labor, Drugs and soon to be Democrat voters when they become citizens.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
^ I have to agree with you on a few points. It is BS that we're always expected to take the lead when it comes to military conflicts. As far as Islam goes. For proclaiming to be the religion of peace..... There sure are a lot of its members who see anyone who's not a Muslim as a threat.

I don't understand why anyone of any religious beliefs think it's gods will to kill men, women and children.

you cant generalize man

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Isis is another b.s propaganda story the U.S made up just to start another war.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
I think Isis is another b.s propaganda story the U.S made up just to start another war.

Can't be then how could Obama an his voters blame Bush then.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:

Some idiots in tents killing themselves like they always have in that shit hole called the middle east.. The U.S.A has the highest military budget in the world. Im pretty sure no one is a threat to the U.S.A unless the government allows it [patriot]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly believe than when republicans where in charge, clowns like these were being held in check. Obama wanted to make friends with them now they're making Obama look punk bitch.

When it comes to national security, we gotta be better than these very simple minded people being taken advantage of by marginally smarter group.

I blame it on Obama

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well we never had Ebola in the USA until Obama was president.

--------------------

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well we never had Ebola in the USA until Bush was president.

I fixed for you because as we know nothing is Obama fault.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Well we never had Ebola in the USA until Bush was president.

I fixed for you because as we know nothing is Obama fault.
Yeah people will blame Bush. I forgot he's still the go to excuse.

--------------------

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^ I have to agree with you on a few points. It is BS that we're always expected to take the lead when it comes to military conflicts. As far as Islam goes. For proclaiming to be the religion of peace..... There sure are a lot of its members who see anyone who's not a Muslim as a threat.

I don't understand why anyone of any religious beliefs think it's gods will to kill men, women and children.

If you want to go in details, there are lots of crazy Jews and Christians out in this world, we just don't hear about it because it is all about Muslim. Terrorist exist in all religions, not just Islam.
You are correct when you say "I don't understand why anyone of any religious beliefs think it's gods will to kill men, women and children." and in the Quran, in case of war, we can't harm WOMAN, CHILDREN, ELDERLY, AND EVEN A TREE! Under that statement, any terrorism done under Islam, can't be justified. Therefore they are not MUSLIM, Just bunch of F! animals/Terrorist....

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Sent a link of this ammo to my congressmen to purchase for our military.
 -
MURICA [patriot]

--------------------

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't matter what you do in the middle east .we should eliminate Isis using our own troops . The rebels will fight for us and then eventually turn against us just like reagan arming rebels who eventually turned into al-Qaeda . The middle east is a lost cause and a region that we will always have to be policed and regulated . Dammed if you do Dammed if you don't .The Muslim religion dislikes any Christian or western based culture .The Koran allows Radical actions against those who don't believe in it and the anti American culture in the middle east is embedded even with children . It's a lost cause .
Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ever play that game in chuckie cheese, with the big hammer pounding the rodent? Another one just pops up. And so on...

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 331SVO:
The Muslim religion dislikes any Christian or western based culture .

False

Just a FYI -- You cannot be a Muslim unless you believe in Jesus, so why would Muslims dislike Christians?

quote:
The Koran allows Radical actions against those who don't believe in it

False again.

Another FYI -- ISIS are not Muslims, who said they were Muslims? Fox news? CNN?

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The middle east is a lost cause, fear is the only law there. A good dictator who inspires fear is what is needed, they will never be a nation like ours. Once the oil runs out Saudi Arabia and all those semi-functioning nations will collapse. First they will go after Israel, then they will go after each other.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
The middle east is a lost cause, fear is the only law there. A good dictator who inspires fear is what is needed, they will never be a nation like ours. Once the oil runs out Saudi Arabia and all those semi-functioning nations will collapse. First they will go after Israel, then they will go after each other.

Pretty much.

[patriot]

[ 2014-10-20, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

False

Just a FYI -- You cannot be a Muslim unless you believe in Jesus, so why would Muslims dislike Christians?

quote:

False again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Muslims believe jesus was a prophet not the messiah and both believe their religion was revealed to Mohammad......?
Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

False

quote:

False again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Muslims believe jesus was a prophet not the messiah and both believe their religion was revealed to Mohammad......?
Perfectly explained here [Smile]

http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-about-islam/faith-and-worship/islamic-creed/475379-why-isnt-prophet-muhammad-called-messiah.html

Hope it helps you understand [patriot]

[ 2014-10-28, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whether they're all terrorists or not Muslims do make some bomb ass halal food, like Kabobs, bulani, mantoo.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't understand why anyone of any religious beliefs think it's gods will to kill men, women and children. [/qb]
[/QUOTE]you cant generalize man ][/QUOTE]

And "infidels" isn't the mother of all generalizations?

[ 2014-10-28, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: FSTRDNU ]

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com