Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » iPhone 6 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: iPhone 6
69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't see to much of a size difference between the 5 and the regular six so I figured go big or go home lol the pictures are really clear and its nice to have a nice sized screen

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

on that note....ordered my 6+

[Wink]

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by 69stangin:
On my six plus right now

How big is the 6 in comparison?

And on another note I personally love the iPhone and I've upgraded every time since the original easiest thing in the world go buy your new one then sell your old one on Craigs.

Pretty sure the 5 is a 4.4 inch display, 6 is a 4.7 inch display and the 6 plus is a 5.5 inch display, all of which fail in comparison still to my Note 3 at 5.7 inch display.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to wait until the iphone 12 comes out, in two more years.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
 -

Haha. [worship]

I personally hated the GS5, I traded it for my Note 3 and $50. Haha.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Note 3 = super ghetto
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
Note 3 = super ghetto

Buying the newest phone to say you have it is super ghetto. You probably maxed out your credit card to front like you got money.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Note 3 = super ghetto

Buying the newest phone to say you have it is super ghetto. You probably maxed out your credit card to front like you got money.
Don't all cafords member's do that.

[ 2014-09-21, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can trade in your iPhone and then they can add the new iPhone to the bill like 40 bucks a month, turn your bill to 159 a month. Great deal

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Note 3 = super ghetto

Don't all cafords member's do that.
Not all but a lot SMH.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
You can trade in your iPhone and then they can add the new iPhone to the bill like 40 bucks a month, turn your bill to 159 a month. Great deal

No, those Next plans are all a joke. Huge ass ripoffs. I know you didn't post it, but Texas, why is the Note 3 ghetto? Cause I have a 5.7 inch display? My 13 megapixel camera? Cause I can clear down my apps and ram to make the phone run faster and smoother?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

No, those Next plans are all a joke. Huge ass ripoffs. I know you didn't post it, but Texas, why is the Note 3 ghetto? Cause I have a 5.7 inch display? My 13 megapixel camera? Cause I can clear down my apps and ram to make the phone run faster and smoother?
yea its a huge rip off plus you pay full price for the phone its stupid. I also don't like the fact that when you upgrade they charge you the tax for full fee of the phone. I didn't have an upgrade available til febuary but I magically got an email the day the iphone 6 came out and said I was selected for an early upgrade, funny thing is I'll probably fall for their bait

--------------------
03 Terminator

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Hahahaha. Imagine the people who ordered a 6+ and their piece of shit bends and breaks when they get it. Lol. Hella funny. Apple dropped the ball on that one.
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Android > Crapple

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put it in the microwave. It will fix the bend and charge at the same time. [Eek!]
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

yea its a huge rip off plus you pay full price for the phone its stupid. I also don't like the fact that when you upgrade they charge you the tax for full fee of the phone. I didn't have an upgrade available til febuary but I magically got an email the day the iphone 6 came out and said I was selected for an early upgrade, funny thing is I'll probably fall for their bait
That is different though. You can upgrade your phone and they only charge tax. If you don't plan on going to a different phone company, why not?

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
 -

on that note....ordered my 6+

[Wink]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M DYING!!!!!! [worship] [worship] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am gonna get the 6, I held the 6+ and it's just way too big. Waiting for the lunatik phone case to come out for it then I will buy.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got my six for free, can't complain

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like the bending phone was overblown as usual.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Usually is.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
I got my six for free, can't complain

How did you do that, if you don't mind me asking?
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Must say it feels like a huge improvement over my 5.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com