Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LOOKS LIKE THE 9'ERS ARE GONNA WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR TO PLAY FOOTBALL!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: LOOKS LIKE THE 9'ERS ARE GONNA WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Niners.
x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go niners. [patriot]

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Seahawks
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO NINERS!!!

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What happened to arch? Him and shotime used to go at it lmao

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
obviously preseason matters. Example being RUSSEL WILSON. He proved himself in preseason matchups and won the job for starting QB as a rookie , and is only getting better. So all you people that claim preseason doesnt matter your all fools or just niner fans. But reg season is right around the corner and we will see if your team can even compete for the division
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quit smelling your own farts NoShowtime. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
obviously preseason matters. Example being RUSSEL WILSON. He proved himself in preseason matchups and won the job for starting QB as a rookie , and is only getting better. So all you people that claim preseason doesnt matter your all fools or just niner fans. But reg season is right around the corner and we will see if your team can even compete for the division

I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle swept the division and finished 11-5. I don't see Seattle winning 13+ Games this year. But when the average NFC West team wins 9 games this year, they should be back in the playoffs again.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ lmao.. Ok first preseason does not matter. It's all 2nd string and when your first string is as strong as the 9ers. Then ya 2nd string don't matter. Jim was only using preseason to see what rookies will back up the first string. 2nd Seattle will lose to the 9ers on thanksgiving! Believe that. Put $$ where your mouth is! And 3rd the 9ers will spank Alex smith and the quief's so slowback can just stop before that BS comes out his mouth. All these you can bet on. Both the 9ers and SHEHAWKS will top the division and win 11-13 games! The Schedual is tough this year so neither will have a near perfect record

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
^^ lmao.. Ok first preseason does not matter. It's all 2nd string and when your first string is as strong as the 9ers. Then ya 2nd string don't matter. Jim was only using preseason to see what rookies will back up the first string. 2nd Seattle will lose to the 9ers on thanksgiving! Believe that. Put $$ where your mouth is! And 3rd the 9ers will spank Alex smith and the quief's so slowback can just stop before that BS comes out his mouth. All these you can bet on. Both the 9ers and SHEHAWKS will top the division and win 11-13 games! The Schedual is tough this year so neither will have a near perfect record

How much do want to bet.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I made no mention of KC or Alex Smith. Stop making an ass of yourself. I never said Seattle was going to win ALL of it's division games. But I wouldn't be shocked if they did. At the end of the season you can average the wins of all the NFC West teams and see how close or far off I was on my prediction.

--------------------

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Lol this dude straight PM'd me N got all butt hurt kuz I called him a faggot so now he's gonna stretch my girlfriends butthole. [Frown]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you upset him Neight!! ROTFL!! [Big Grin]

[patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
According to joe staley and the 9ers preseason does matter.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

-

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the niners will NOT! MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR!!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

Well Kenny I'd be shocked if the Raiders manage to make it this year too LOL. I wouldn't go as far as saying the 49ers are not making the playoffs. They still have a ton of good players.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

A lot of talking coming from raider fans. LOL

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With as good as the NFC WEST is it's possible neither the seahawks or 9ers make the playoffs. Thats whats tough the west is no doubt the most solid division in football
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders aren't even gonna win more than 5 games that's coming from a raider fan. It's the gruden curse homies everyone thought once al died the team would be better nope! It's the gruden curse and it's fucking real this team can get whoever they want any coachs they will still suck guaranteed

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO NINERS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com