Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LOOKS LIKE THE 9'ERS ARE GONNA WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR TO PLAY FOOTBALL!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: LOOKS LIKE THE 9'ERS ARE GONNA WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know its preseason and all that but dam your team looks like shit!!!! Maybe there just saving it for next year when they have a chance at hosting a bowl at there new stadium!!! LOL! I think the cardinals are gonna be the niners biggest rival this year cuz theres no way there touchin the HAWKS! GO HAWKS!!!!
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Listen here faggot. I am a Niners fan but I will tell you this, I do NOT waste one minute of my life watching pre season games(Goes for any sport). They're pointless and hella boring. I don't know what the score was but I think we lost judging from all the raiders posts everywhere. Now please continue to monitor on my team, it'll make you feel better inside about that Cobra R.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They have a better chance of making it to the SB than u do showing us ur "cobra R"....true story... [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think we're going to wait til the REGULAR season to start playing like always. Nobody wants to get hurt during the preseason and the 9ers have to rest as many guys as possible as it will be another LONG HAUL to the NFC Championship game for the 4th year in a row.

Seahawks need to start hoping they're not a one hit wonder, or a one and done. Refs are gonna call things tighter this year and will take away their cheating secondary's advantage they thought they were going to get this year. 5 to 1 keep dreaming if you think your stoner town is even close to SF

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHA You people on here are still the same! all children! I guarentee if your 9ers looked good in preseason you would be gloating about it! but there not so your playing the PRESEASON DONT MATTER ROLE!!! YOUR NOT A FAN ANYWAYS!!!! If your not watching. YOUR right you will never see any of my cars in my collection. I'm not a fucking douche that gets his rocks off by showing off his toys!
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Didn't the raiders got 4-0 in the preseason a few years back and then went 2-14? Also the patriots when they went undefeated during the regular season they were 0-4 in pre-season. Its obvious you really don't know anything about football so it would be a waste of time arguing with someone as uneducated as you. Good luck to you sir and I hope you learn a few things.

--------------------
03 Terminator

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

I never said winning in preseason matters!!!! However when your #1's are on the field and they don't produce anything it's not a good sign!!! ZERO PRODUCTION!!!!!! I'm sure Harbaugh is just pleased with his teams performance!!!!!
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[NOSHO]TIME I'm with you on not showing my rides in this forum. I like to keep my Ford GT to myself [Razz]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
I never said winning in preseason matters!!!! However when your #1's are on the field and they don't produce anything it's not a good sign!!! ZERO PRODUCTION!!!!!! I'm sure Harbaugh is just pleased with his teams performance!!!!!

SHOtime, do you have any idea how to use exclamation points?
You're trying to make some big valid points but you exclaim things that don't need them at all?

Also, you only seem to come around here to talk shit about the 49er's. If that's all you do, maybe you should go to a NFL chat forum somewhere else [Confused]

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I smell a ban coming?

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone who takes pre season serious is an idiot.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Sorry guys I thought this was a general chat section. I just love how people get so defensfive over someone down talking there favorite team, when sure were all fans but thats all we are no matter what we have no bearing on how those teams perform bottom line. So have me banned if you like.
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Now please continue to monitor on my team, it'll make you feel better inside about that Cobra R.

lmao [dance] [worship] [burnout] [Big Grin]

[ 2014-08-18, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Blow_U_In_Reverse ]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

LOOKED LIKE 68,000 PEOPLE TAKE PRE SEASON SERIOUS ENOUGH TO GO WATCH THAT PATHETIC PERFORMANCE
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
LOOKED LIKE 68,000 PEOPLE TAKE PRE SEASON SERIOUS ENOUGH TO GO WATCH THAT PATHETIC PERFORMANCE

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

in 2 preseason games Kapernick has played 3 drives, Frank Gore has touched the ball twice, Patrick Willis, Ian Williams, Tremaine Brock, Justin Smith, Michael Crabtree, Navarro Bowman and Ray Mcdonald haven't played so no the niners number one has not been on the field. Stop acting like you know Football.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here we go AGAIN!!!

-

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol this dude straight PM'd me N got all butt hurt kuz I called him a faggot so now he's gonna stretch my girlfriends butthole. [Frown]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
I'm a Niners fan and I haven't even watched the pre-season games [Big Grin]

Waste of time and no one cares.

Go Niners!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No surprise at all to see this troll back posting about the 49ers. He's a loser who lied about owning a 93 cobra an doesn't know anything about cars.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Lol this dude straight PM'd me N got all butt hurt kuz I called him a faggot so now he's gonna stretch my girlfriends butthole. [Frown]

He's hoping your girlfriend is Lexington Steel.

--------------------

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The winners in preseason are the teams that stay healthy. Otherwise it's only scrimmage against other teams 2/3rd stringers trying to hold on for a job

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

in 2 preseason games Kapernick has played 3 drives, Frank Gore has touched the ball twice, Patrick Willis, Ian Williams, Tremaine Brock, Justin Smith, Michael Crabtree, Navarro Bowman and Ray Mcdonald haven't played so no the niners number one has not been on the field. Stop acting like you know Football.
You must not have watched the game Sunday. Kap played atleast 3 series that game and so did Crabtree and ogre touched the ball more than twice

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

You must not have watched the game Sunday. Kap played atleast 3 series that game and so did Crabtree and ogre touched the ball more than twice
gore rushed three times, Kaep played one series first game and I believe two the second game but the point is that it's preseason who cares what second and third stringers do. Half the people playing in these games will not make an NFL roster.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com