Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone Know Someone To Sign Off a Tint Ticket? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone Know Someone To Sign Off a Tint Ticket?
Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Be a gangster an sign it off yourself.

That's what I do, been doing it for years, I have had 14 tinted window tickets
Straight OG that explains your cafords og status.
FivePTSlow
¯
Member # 7682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FivePTSlow  Ford pictures for FivePTSlow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Be a gangster an sign it off yourself.

That's what I do, been doing it for years, I have had 14 tinted window tickets
All that's on the back is a spot for a signature, date, & agency. No badge # necessary! who wants to give it a shot? I'm bad at making signatures look different than my own

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0 + Boost(Procharger)
90 Bronco 5.8 Lifted
05 SRT-4 24PSI E-85 at least 50 million hp
07 Harley VROD NRS Stage 1

Posts: 1857 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2007  |  :
Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcsal  Ford pictures for Pcsal    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Migranes and the sun is too bright, wtf. I thought the mustang game had a bunch of real g's in it but the only g's i'm hearing about on this thread are a bunch of girls, bitches.

Take ya fuckin tint off your own window and stop trying to hate on people's hookups with the LEO community. Just as dumb as asking for a smog hookup on here. Yes we do got them and no we aint letting you use em.

If you're dumb enough to roll around with tinted front windows and keep your shit up while cops are around then you deserve to get rolled on and ticketed. We've all had tinted front windows but have the sense to roll them bitches down even when its pouring rain just so we dont get popped by cops.

Migraines, aint nobody ever experienced a migraine. They are the headaches your bitch tells you she gets so you'll leave her ass alone for a second.

This thread is fucking fail, rant over. [Embarrassed]

[worship]
What people do not realize migraine or not it gives you a prescription to keep in your car so you don't have to roll them down in the rain. And migraines are like back aches they can not prove III it really hurts or not. Make it LEGAL for your tine when pulled over
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where i live you still have to take off the tint have it signed off and then pay a stupid $25 fix it ticket.How much is it if you just pay the fine outright and not fix it?If you look in the california code book i believe the skin cancer cant be used on tint i believe last time i checked?

--------------------
02 white saleen(sold) 347 stroker in the works

89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The dr's note only allows you to have removable tint on your windows and it must be removed at night.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com