Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stockton at it again (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stockton at it again
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crazy bank robbery gone bad

http://youtu.be/Nxb-D25VjI8

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn [Eek!]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit is outta control. Sucks that hostage died
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shits terrible the lady that got killed was my dad's co workers wife fucking crazy

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wonder if one of are members was involved the case
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
BigBen
¯
Member # 10594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigBen  Ford pictures for BigBen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother was telling me about this today, fuckin crazy! It's like the scene outta heat
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And the suspects were kids of all things..young gang bangers in this day and age are fuckn idiots that have no cut off [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The fucked up thing is that they don't know if the lady was killed by the suspects or the officers

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
And the suspects were kids of all things..young gang bangers in this day and age are fuckn idiots that have no cut off [Roll Eyes]

A 30 an 27 year old are not kids anymore.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

The third guy was 19.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its too bad that third pos is still breathing. Rip to the innocent mother who was taken hostage and used as a fcking human shield...i hope that third turd comes across a relative/friend of the victim in lockup who doesnt have shit to lose.
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very tragic. Gangs are a leach on society and completely stupid. Their mind sets are atrocious.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
Its too bad that third pos is still breathing. Rip to the innocent mother who was taken hostage and used as a fcking human shield...i hope that third turd comes across a relative/friend of the victim in lockup who doesnt have shit to lose.

They never die. Plus he's too "gangsta". Bunch of pussy ass bitches.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pew pew pew pew ..... pew pew [Eek!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
Shits terrible the lady that got killed was my dad's co workers wife fucking crazy

Seriously?? The guy used to be my District Manager at Wheel Works a while back!!

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

The third guy was 19.
Still not a kid he was a adult.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:

Seriously?? The guy used to be my District Manager at Wheel Works a while back!!
He is the service manger at all star ford In Pittsburg.I have few friends that work with him.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope he sues this bank and Stockton pd, they called 911 before the suspects left which caused them to take hostages. Absolutely the opposite of what they train bank staff to do. They're supposed to give up the money without a fight because the money is replaceable but the people aren't. Also why the fuck would Stockton pd shoot at a car with hostages? They have a right to fire on someone to protect themselves but at that point they had a chopper in the sky, let them run til they run out of gas. If the woman was doomed to die at least it would have been from the criminals hands, vs being some sort of human shield where she had no chance to survive. At least try to get some sort of negotiation situation. But I guess they went fucking ham on them cause that's what they do out there I guess. All bad

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy shit. do you think pd wanted to shoot and kill her (if they even did)? that pos was shooting back at police while driving..through neighborhoods..houses and other cars were getting shot up by him, he didnt give a shit about who was in the backdrop. so pd should of waited til he ran out of bullets??? cmon bro.

[ 2014-07-18, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Exigent circumstances that's why. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Retards want to shoot at cops and expect no return fire? Fuckin morons. It's sad that an innocent victim had to go but at the same time it's easy to sit behind a computer screen and criticize like you know something.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

They should hang back and follow, they weren't gonna get away with the chopper in the sky. They were only shooting because they swarmed, I do feel like they had other options instead of going Rambo. They had a fucking hostage

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
Exigent circumstances that's why. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Retards want to shoot at cops and expect no return fire? Fuckin morons. It's sad that an innocent victim had to go but at the same time it's easy to sit behind a computer screen and criticize like you know something.

They had a hostage , and they were fleeing in a car. Once they shot the tires out they should have stayed back instead of swarming. I hope all 20 cops on admin leave get fired and the pd get their ass sued. Listen to the gunfire in the video, she had no chance at all.

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the bank robbers passed my coworker in stockton, he said one guy was hanging out the window unloading that ak at cops [Frown]

shit is nothing new, my sister company in stockton is located in the ghetto of stockton near downtown. one day when i was there, there was a high speed chase went buy. the next week across the street there was a big fight with like 8 dudes fighting. hella cops and shit.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Nah. How about the criminals family get sued to pay for the funeral of the victim. That makes more sense. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Until you're in their shoes don't say anything. The end.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IF THEY HAD RPG'S!! [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com