Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what do you guys think? UPDATED! Widebody Complete! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: what do you guys think? UPDATED! Widebody Complete!
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks badass man! [worship]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Nice honda s2000 have raced any jettas at race wars?

Lol yea all the time [burnout] what are we in 2nd grade bro? Lol grow up a little bit. I'll let the cars do the talking when it comes down to it. I guess you ain't got nothing to do that, so you run your fingers on the keyboard [Wink]
10k on the street 1/8 mile I pick the street heads up no prep.
let me guess, you have one of those one dimensional cars that only go straight and wanna trailer it somewhere because it can't be driven on the streets and race 1/8 mile because no where in California can we go somewhere to race 1/4 mile lol I have a street car! If you got something you drive on the streets on a daily like I do, I'll be more than happy to run you.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice CHEVY! [patriot]

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good looking car [patriot]
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^thanks fellas.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why care what some of us think, don't you build the car for you? Fuck haters like me that don't know shit about ultra costume cars..
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks badass. The cars already have a bit of a 'widebody' look from the factory. Just looks like an extension of what GM started.

My personal opinion would be to body color all the carbon. I think that clear coated carbon fiber is getting a little out of date.

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Why care what some of us think, don't you build the car for you? Fuck haters like me that don't know shit about ultra costume cars..

Originally I wasn't sure to do it or not. Ultimately when it came down to it, I made the decision on my own. I only posted on here to get some feedback on your guys thoughts being that is a car forum and I know 90% of you on here are up front and honest. I did build the car for me but I thought I'd share the build with you guys. Some of you enjoyed it, some of you didn't. I never expected everyone to like what I did but That's the way it goes when you do something different in the car game. You can call yourself a hater if you want, I respect your opinion and hold nothing against anyone with an opinion. [patriot]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks awesome Phil!!! Can't wait to see it. [patriot]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks ridiculous!

(In a good way.)

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol yea all the time [burnout] what are we in 2nd grade bro? Lol grow up a little bit. I'll let the cars do the talking when it comes down to it. I guess you ain't got nothing to do that, so you run your fingers on the keyboard [Wink]
let me guess, you have one of those one dimensional cars that only go straight and wanna trailer it somewhere because it can't be driven on the streets and race 1/8 mile because no where in California can we go somewhere to race 1/4 mile lol I have a street car! If you got something you drive on the streets on a daily like I do, I'll be more than happy to run you.
So what you are saying. Is No.

I like everything but how the front of the rear wheel well looks. I'd like to see the the rocker molding meet the flare. Or the flare to come all the way down to the rocker.

[ 2014-09-18, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

Originally I wasn't sure to do it or not. Ultimately when it came down to it, I made the decision on my own. I only posted on here to get some feedback on your guys thoughts being that is a car forum and I know 90% of you on here are up front and honest. I did build the car for me but I thought I'd share the build with you guys. Some of you enjoyed it, some of you didn't. I never expected everyone to like what I did but That's the way it goes when you do something different in the car game. You can call yourself a hater if you want, I respect your opinion and hold nothing against anyone with an opinion. [patriot]
Looks sick Phil! I think this will be the only C6Z with the widebody kit in the Bay Area [patriot]

LimitLess Racing FTW!!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Grand Sport
 -

I definitely like the extra width.

-

[ 2014-09-18, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was once a hater, (earlier in the thread pg 1). But I have to say, that does look amazing.
I think the thing that would bother me is if the paint did not match perfectly. But to me it looks like wherever you took the car did a great job.

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that looks tits

-

[ 2014-09-18, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: 19mystic96 ]

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SICK AF..... good shit PHILLY... haha the same people hating prolly are still riding STOCK... Looks good [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haters gunna hate [dance]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks sick Phil! Good job!

[ 2014-09-20, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: BOSS 32V ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sure we can do 1/4 mile for 20k heads up I pick the street an no prep.an don't worry it just a small block that can drive anywhere. An if don't have the 20k I can give you a title loan on your corvette as long as it's paid off.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks sick bro. I really like that fitment

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sure we can do 1/4 mile for 20k heads up I pick the street an no prep.an don't worry it just a small block that can drive anywhere. An if don't have the 20k I can give you a title loan on your corvette as long as it's paid off.
Lol @ this guy ^^^
 -

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good to be [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com