Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What would you do? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What would you do?
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
This happened to me when I sold a DD a while ago..just call the court or whoever is sending the tickets and tell them you sold the vehicle and give them the guys info

This!!

Happened to me as well and I called the city where the ticket was given and cleared it up by giving them his name and any info I had.

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Hope u filed your release of liability

+2
And always make a copy.
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will start making copies next time around. Thanks for all the input guys I appreciate it

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People who buy 5.0's never have drivers licenses and shit, they always gonna keep pushing until the reg goes out then they register the cars in they mama's names or their brother's with legitimate drivers license so when they get pulled over and their shit is on a 30 day hold they can come pickup the car faster later on. Knowing this whenever I sell a fitty, you wanna keep the release of liability form and actually turn that shit in. Also with technology I take a picture with my cellphone just in case my dog eats the paperwork or some assclown like this gets you in trouble. The good news is the tickets follow the car but if the car gets towed and the towyard leins your shit up, sometimes that gets reported on your credit then you gotta fuck some people up. Plus you want to make sure if they do go out and rob banks and run people over that you still being the legal owner isnt at risk. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It seems as If I did everything right though besides not making a copy. I have his DL on my phone and my dad gave the liability form to the clerk but I doubt he will rob a bank lol. Was kind of a weird guy though. Paisa with dreads and heeeeellla piercings. And you are 98 percent right on what you said 135.0 haha

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pictures of license, have them fill out the back of the title in front of you, otherwise no deal.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com