Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cops can't catch up..... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cops can't catch up.....
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
Well 94 N.C.F. GT, you got the 20k followers. When should we expect the video? lol

LOL
That fucker has 21k followers, don't Jew us Jeff! [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit is viral, lol

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
GTR was lucky cops didn't have an eye in the sky in the area. Getting your $100k+ sportscar impounded and crushed for street racing and evading would suck.

They don't crush your car, I don't know why everyone always says that. There's a member on here that evaded police N got caught at his house due to his plates and he still has the car. Shit I think he got it back the same week.
For evading only, no they won't crush your car. Cars impounded for street racing can be destroyed. It's up to the judge.

and they love crushing high profile cars to send a message. Doesn't get much higher profile than the legendary GTR evading police on video.

http://autoholics.com/2011/10/24/Lexus-IS-F-Crushed-For-Street-Racing-577480

quote:
AutoHolics
The state of California is broke, the economy is jacked, people are out of work, etc., etc., and yet they are crushing new, $60,000+ cars that were allegedly involved street racing? What the hell is wrong with people?

[ 2014-04-11, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: 04 S281 ]

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
GTR was lucky cops didn't have an eye in the sky in the area. Getting your $100k+ sportscar impounded and crushed for street racing and evading would suck.

They don't crush your car, I don't know why everyone always says that. There's a member on here that evaded police N got caught at his house due to his plates and he still has the car. Shit I think he got it back the same week.
Lol i know that guy. He delives pizza for papa JOHNS

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 04 S281:
[qb]

[QUOTE]AutoHolics[qb]
The state of California is broke, the economy is jacked, people are out of work, etc., etc., and yet they are crushing new, $60,000+ cars that were allegedly involved street racing? What the hell is wrong with people?

WTF! wouldn't they be better off auctioning it and making money? Like you said Cali is broke they could of at least made some $$!, what a waist.

[ 2014-04-12, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
TuxMask-Andy
¯
Member # 3615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuxMask-Andy  Ford pictures for TuxMask-Andy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 04 S281:
[qb]

[QUOTE]AutoHolics[qb]

WTF! wouldn't they be better off auctioning it and making money? Like you said Cali is broke they could of at least made some $$!, what a waist.
I wonder if full coverage insurance will pay you for what the car was worth?
Posts: 407 | From: Novato, CA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TuxMask-Andy:
I wonder if full coverage insurance will pay you for what the car was worth?

Doubtful. Those cars are seized by law enforcement and destroyed by court order... All as a result of illegal activity. I don't see any insurance company spending a cent in that situation.
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com