Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LXJames, nephew of Turbo50 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LXJames, nephew of Turbo50
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys have this whole ordeal all over the internet and now it's got my name in it for no fucking reason. TEXAS asked a simple question I answered it leave it the fuck alone. And yes dan makes fucking boohoo amounts of money hopefully he comes out of nowhere and cashes every one out for the trouble until then grow a sack and get the ball rolling. Coming after me or any of dans affiliates just goes to show how stupid people can be. Call the cops hire a pi make a formal complaint something other than trying to trash or drag in innocent people like myself.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This whole ordeal makes me laugh you guys act like a fucking lynch mob in Mississippi people on this site made deals with someone that didn't come through that happens in life whether it's on a professional level or not. Plenty of people in America sue motherfuckers for this kind of shit every day. What's the point in finger pointing every one on this site that is affiliated with dan or assuming he's a drug addict or spent all the money on drugs and strippers lol. At this point all you people that keep chiming in and didn't lose out on a deal or had made a deal with dan are nothing but a bunch of finger pointing sheep. Hopefully the real people that got played are taking the steps to get something back instead of cry about it on a thread everyday and try to play inspector gadget shit talking on this website isn't going to spark a response from dan. No one here is gonna be the solution to the guys that got ripped off stop acting like a bunch of women

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
And yes dan makes fucking boohoo amounts of money hopefully he comes out of nowhere and cashes every one out for the trouble until then grow a sack and get the ball rolling.

So you know where your uncle works, how can people get ahold of him?
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
quote:
And yes dan makes fucking boohoo amounts of money hopefully he comes out of nowhere and cashes every one out for the trouble until then grow a sack and get the ball rolling.

So you know where your uncle works, how can people get ahold of him?
Im sure if he knew he would have put this info up. You think he would really tell you?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone put johnb in the night sky...... maybe he can save the day.

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
Chalking it up to experience is the wrong way to say it. You're basically telling everyone "Just deal with it."

If you don't have connection to him that's one thing however appearing as if you are ok with many people losing thousands is not.

If none of you have even filed a report at the very minimum, then all you're doing is wasting time.

Chalk it up huh ... Goood one... Lets see how easy it would be for you to chalk it up
Just to be clear I was not the one who said it. LxJames stated in a post to "Chalk it up to experience." I'm simply stating that you don't say that to people who just got ripped off for thousands.
Yea i know man , i agree with what you said and think his mind of thinking is stupid ,just like all his salvage title cars

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2tone you can go ahead and suck your own dick if that's an option for you I mean. I was told the exact same thing by people on this board. And since all you motherfuckers are twirling your thumbs talking shit on the internet you will not see any of your shit because you have not taken the initiative to do anything about it. Keep my name out of this shit and best of luck

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
2tone you can go ahead and suck your own dick if that's an option for you I mean. I was told the exact same thing by people on this board. And since all you motherfuckers are twirling your thumbs talking shit on the internet you will not see any of your shit because you have not taken the initiative to do anything about it. Keep my name out of this shit and best of luck

It sounds like your hiding something about your uncle Dan
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

True fact he is

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If LXjames is or isn't dans cousin, uncle, life partner, I could give a fuck. He's not the one who stole shit and he doesn't owe us anything, no apologies I don't even think he needs to tell us where Dan is if he doesn't want to. That's because he's dans friend first, as a friend I wouldn't expect my friends to bring me down otherwise they ain't my friends. It would be nice if James could help get dan to communicate but that's still dans choice to do or not to do. So don't get mad at lxjames, he's helped many people out here before, he goes to shows and is an active member, but he doesn't deserve a minute of scrutiny in any of this.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
If LXjames is or isn't dans cousin, uncle, life partner, I could give a fuck. He's not the one who stole shit and he doesn't owe us anything, no apologies I don't even think he needs to tell us where Dan is if he doesn't want to. That's because he's dans friend first, as a friend I wouldn't expect my friends to bring me down otherwise they ain't my friends. It would be nice if James could help get dan to communicate but that's still dans choice to do or not to do. So don't get mad at lxjames, he's helped many people out here before, he goes to shows and is an active member, but he doesn't deserve a minute of scrutiny in any of this.

I thought the same shit! I wouldn't say anything if Dan was a good friend of mine... It has NOTHING to do with him!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure exactly why I choose to get involved and say my opinion in this matter since it didn't happen to me but I HATE thieves.

I've had similar instances with very good and not so good friends. I have a buddy who is Jekyl and Hyde (sp) when he drank. Every time we'd go out and drink he'd start a fight with someone for no reason. I'd stand in between a few times until I realized he needs to learn his own lessons at some point. Guess what, he gave up drinking.

This whole thing is a moral dilemma. The turbo50 post started on the 14th and Dan checked in on the 17th. We know this. He's got messages from people, he's heard rumors....he's knows what the fuck is going on!!

He's done several people wrong and is not doing anything about it, and obviously won't at this point. He snuck out of here and moved to Florida and knew exactly what he was doing.

Anyone who defends this type of behavior and won't help is doing wrong. Dan is no different than a car thief and anyone who can help and doesn't, is defending a criminal plain and simple!

I don't know if James is a friend, uncle or whatever but he really needs to look at Dan now and see what kind of person does shit like this. I've had friends come and go. When they did me wrong they went bye bye really quick.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
james looked up to this dude like many others here. clear an plain james called him uncle as a nick name only. james probable feels embarrassed as many others as the same as me renting out a spot and working with johnathon with fod,so give him some peace. now james has to deal with this crap? this is bullshit folks r grabbing on to anything possible an bringing unwanted grief to underserving folks. james is not theif at all, nor he would want to. he runs a gd lil car club, always on time, say as he does, and has always been on the up an up. salvages cars? an bad mouthing this guy james ? this whole post and topic even being brought up is striate bullshit.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+ 1

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
james looked up to this dude like many others here. clear an plain james called him uncle as a nick name only. james probable feels embarrassed as many others as the same as me renting out a spot and working with johnathon with fod,so give him some peace. now james has to deal with this crap? this is bullshit folks r grabbing on to anything possible an bringing unwanted grief to underserving folks. james is not theif at all, nor he would want to. he runs a gd lil car club, always on time, say as he does, and has always been on the up an up. salvages cars? an bad mouthing this guy james ? this whole post and topic even being brought up is striate bullshit.

+1

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:

+1
+2!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Don't get angry, no one is saying its your fault, even if he is your real uncle, it doesn't mean anything about you! Don't start calling people names, because that's uncalled for. People are just trying to find him and well since you text him couple days ago, you are a good contact IMO.
So if you want people to let it go, post what you have from DAN
What's the number you text?
Where does he work?

Remember members have lost thousands to this ass hole, so any help would be appreciated! No he didn't take me for anything, I just want to see people get their stuff back!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
8n0tch9
¯
Member # 10543

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8n0tch9  Ford pictures for 8n0tch9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hes in Florida you dumb fucks and if I was dropping 30k In parts and labor I wouldnt be givin it to some dude in a fukin garage seriously come on now.thats like givin a drug dealer your money and he says ill be right back hahaha not.

--------------------
89 notch sold
88 gt sold
86 lx hatch 308 gt40p tremec sold
93 gt black widow project in making
80 notch I-6 beast

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8n0tch9:
Hes in Florida you dumb fucks and if I was dropping 30k In parts and labor I wouldnt be givin it to some dude in a fukin garage seriously come on now.thats like givin a drug dealer your money and he says ill be right back hahaha not.

Some of them didn't even see where the car was being worked on, just thought he was a good dude to come by and pick it up for you, lol

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone have any idea what part of Florida Turbo 50 was moving to? What about a recent picture?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol, I bet the douche checks the site 10 times a day to see how the attack is coming along.
I do feel bad for you all who are in this situation because of this loser.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Why can't you comprehend dan isn't his uncle just a dude that helped him out just like he did me...this is a terrible situation and I hope everyone gets their stuff back I even contacted dan and told him I would use my gas time and truck to help people get their stuff back but no reply as of now...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8n0tch9:

I would of catch this fool slippin in Florida if he had my shit

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You guys have this whole ordeal all over the internet and now it's got my name in it for no fucking reason. TEXAS asked a simple question I answered it leave it the fuck alone. And yes dan makes fucking boohoo amounts of money hopefully he comes out of nowhere and cashes every one out for the trouble until then grow a sack and get the ball rolling. Coming after me or any of dans affiliates just goes to show how stupid people can be. Call the cops hire a pi make a formal complaint something other than trying to trash or drag in innocent people like myself.

You guys are fucking stupid. You really think he is his uncle, I have and know alot of people who has done business with Dan and it did take awhile to get motors back from him. So all the people who has had a positive experience with him didnt really see this side of him. We have called dan many times for advise. He even met us at the track to tune the cars for us.So I was defending dan at first because it was normal to take 6 months to a year and one time a year and a half to get our motors back. Its fucked uo what he did but James dont have nothing to do with Dan taking everyones money and parts. Most of the mother fuckers talking shit didnt lose money or parts.just dont have nothing better to do so you have to start shit and get in other peoples business.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Anderthizzle:
quote:

You guys are fucking stupid. You really think he is his uncle, I have and know alot of people who has done business with Dan and it did take awhile to get motors back from him. So all the people who has had a positive experience with him didnt really see this side of him. We have called dan many times for advise. He even met us at the track to tune the cars for us.So I was defending dan at first because it was normal to take 6 months to a year and one time a year and a half to get our motors back. Its fucked uo what he did but James dont have nothing to do with Dan taking everyones money and parts. Most of the mother fuckers talking shit didnt lose money or parts.just dont have nothing better to do so you have to start shit and get in other peoples business.
I didn't start the shit, Dan did that himself. Even though I didn't lose money, I feel bad about the people who did. And at least I gave as much info as I could to help them find Dan or give more background on who Dan really is vs sitting back and letting this dude do this to people if you have any knowledge you can pass along. Fuck Dan and anybody hiding his info.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com