Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen car from salida 90coupe (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stolen car from salida 90coupe
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DP [patriot]

[ 2014-03-26, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: GR8WHITE281 ]

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
quote:
Originally posted by Stanced Stang:
Cut these fuckers hands off.

Start with the fingers!!
Start with the nails [Big Grin]

Always great to hear stolen property being recovered [patriot]
Seen this car in action and actually got to race it. It's a beast. Good luck Moi glad you got your stuff back

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a big congrats!!! look for a white coupe with some maxiumum suspension and cobra brake setups while your out there lol, big congrats man ur lucky!!!!
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear he got his car back. Funny thing is a member from a honda site is the one who found the car and alerted the owner
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WILDMAN97:
That's correct, he got a lead that lead him to his car. It was in an industrial area, Moi called me but had to go because the CHP just showed up. I'm hoping all his shit is inside that building and they catch these asshats!

I hope it is all in one piece and not stripped!

He tell you what company it was? I didn't ask, and didn't want to call him back to find out.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LoJack time the truth.. Can't wait for one of these bastards to boost it... [Cool]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn good to hear you got your ride back hope everything they took from you gets back to you!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what was the place called where it was found? Any names along with mugshots of these fuckers so we can post them on here?

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear this news [patriot] fuck thieves!!!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
That's correct, he got a lead that lead him to his car. It was in an industrial area, Moi called me but had to go because the CHP just showed up. I'm hoping all his shit is inside that building and they catch these asshats!

He tell you what company it was? I didn't ask, and didn't want to call him back to find out.
No, it didn't have a name. Last I talked to him last night they were waiting on the warrant to be signed.
WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The building was off Pentecost Drive and Claribel Rd Modesto. Near the back.
 -

[ 2014-03-27, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: WILDMAN97 ]

93 5.0
¯
Member # 12418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 5.0  Ford pictures for 93 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear he got it bak I'm from Modesto it pos like that that makes me want to get rid of my Fox
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

No, it didn't have a name. Last I talked to him last night they were waiting on the warrant to be signed.
Yeah last I heard it was 11ish and he was still waiting outside the shop to see if all his shit was there.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeping stallion  Ford pictures for sleeping stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Vehicle was recovered at 5225 Pentecost drive suite 8 modesto ca at around 2:00 am. After many hours of CHP on stand by while a warrant was being wrote and signed by the judge. Around 2:00 am 5 CHP showed up to location with warrant and searched building. They took one guy in custody by the name Gary Alden Littlefield. Recovered my craftsmen tool box but was empty all tools are missing. Still missing two other tool boxes, kid 50cc quad, compressor, snap on tools and misc stuff. The building unit #8 is rented by a guy name Fred Van Dyken, still don't know where this guy is. The car still had complete motor but will not stay running has knocking noise now. They stripped the speakers in trunk and interior and painted hood. There is one other suspect that hasn't found but name is Danny Hannah. Please keep your eyes out for the belongings that are still missing out there.

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

Posts: 1650 | From: Modesto ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interesting

Danny Hannah
http://www.modbee.com/2013/06/28/2785324/stanislaus-county-auto-theft-suspects.html

Fred Van Dyken
http://www.dailyinterlake.com/community/lifestyle/article_60046ad4-64e2-5d4b-865c-3511d415b25f.html

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
interesting

Danny Hannah
http://www.modbee.com/2013/06/28/2785324/stanislaus-county-auto-theft-suspects.html

Fred Van Dyken
http://www.dailyinterlake.com/community/lifestyle/article_60046ad4-64e2-5d4b-865c-3511d415b25f.html

Apparently they never learn. OP, sorry to hear about your stuff still missing but glad to hear you got the car back.

[ 2014-03-27, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol those dudes are killers i read thu it a bit, big loads of cash in tires, siliencers, drugs, there connected man, u got soem real criminals off teh streets , congrats big time!!!!!
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only way those guys will learn is when there dead

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

I need to learn how to spell.
REDLIGHTING
¯
Member # 11296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for REDLIGHTING  Ford pictures for REDLIGHTING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes!!!!!! Congrats.

--------------------
1992 coupe YSI, DART,
225 TFS HIGH PORTS
04 mystichrome convertible

2006 GMC sierra slt crew

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

-

Highlighted in blue. Might be worth checking it out.

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Danny Hannah

https://www.facebook.com/danny.hannah.16

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sticky please [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeping stallion  Ford pictures for sleeping stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please make this a sticky I'll have some pics up as soon as everyone on my side has one we are working extremely hard started yestreday at 830 and didn't lay down till bout 415 in the morning and back up and add it at 800 we plan on making this a big deal everyone even my self thought it was just going to be my car it was a wild night everyone was on scene

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

Posts: 1650 | From: Modesto ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com