Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Raiders Got A QB (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Raiders Got A QB
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate the raiders but i think mcgloin got you guys on the rite track....invest in making him better and giving him more time to throw with better recievers and you got yourself a offense

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Chava211
¯
Member # 11918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chava211  Ford pictures for Chava211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I loke the pu of schaub. Its gona bring a positive veteran experience into the locker room. To help develop mcgloin or a qb if we draft one. With the added player on recieving and Oline i think it will go alot smoother. Better oline then we have had(it should b better, well see how they actually play) and if we draft sammy with jones on the other side hes got playmaker ability on outside to help. Plus the extra strength we r building on defense will hopefully keep defense off the field and give schaub more opportunities to make play. I know hes getting old and had a bad yr but a whole new start could be the jumpstart he needed. Again i like the PU but just for short term until we can develop our franchise. Plus it allows raiders to have more options in the draft then to use one desperately

--------------------
06 Mustang GT

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
schaub isnt that bad, he had a bad season last year but he made texans a contender his whole career other than last year. but the team needed a veteran QB maybe he could help out pryor and mcgolin. if pryor cant produce i think he need to switch to TE or WR if he wants to stay in the NFL. its not a pick up i like but hell we need some help on the QB.

now with that first round 5th pick i hope they trade down for 2 first round picks for this draft. i think we need one more big receiver who will attack the ball not worry about getting smacked. or they pick up some decent CB and DE.

REDLIGHTING
¯
Member # 11296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for REDLIGHTING  Ford pictures for REDLIGHTING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't matter there still gunna suck! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1992 coupe YSI, DART,
225 TFS HIGH PORTS
04 mystichrome convertible

2006 GMC sierra slt crew

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com